Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale (1862 Views)

SOLD:7 Month Registered 2011 Rx350 / SOLD 7 Months Used 2015 Benz GLA 250 4matic (Reviewed price) / Sold!!! 7.6999% Discount Toyota Yaris 03' 600k Toks SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Price is 1.850 ( Slightly Negotiable)

4 plugs

Car is incomparably clean and in good condition.

Location is Lagos

Call or whatsapp me on 07088412299 for more info.

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by rexana: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Keep d calls rolling in. We sure would sell it soon
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by polimaf(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
1.5? Location?
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Can't fly for dat price Sir....
polimaf:
1.5? Location?
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buy and drive
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 3:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Available
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2018
pairs2kay:
Price is 1.850 ( Slightly Negotiable)

4 plugs

Car is incomparably clean and in good condition.

Location is Lagos

Call or whatsapp me on 07088412299 for more info.
. Vin number,cos that plate no isn't valid
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2018
syntekelite:
. Vin number,cos that plate no isn't valid
While u were busy complaining, some serious people were checking up d car. God bless u tho. Who knew if it was ur post dat made d buyer see ad.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
pairs2kay:
While u were busy complaining, some serious people were checking up d car. God bless u tho. Who knew if it was ur post dat made d buyer see ad.

Thanks.
Complaining? That's not a complain I checked the plate , am a careful person..cos u wanna sell doesn't mean everyone is careless to buy.if u honest u wld have explained why ur plate don't exist and send the vin..who told u am not a serious buyer,the plate no pissed me off,so I don't have work but to go all around Lagos checking cars , that's why we have online platforms to reach a reasonable conclusion before physical inspection

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
syntekelite:

Complaining? That's not a complain I checked the plate , am a careful person..cos u wanna sell doesn't mean everyone is careless to buy.if u honest u wld have explained why ur plate don't exist and send the vin..who told u am not a serious buyer,the plate no pissed me off,so I don't have work but to go all around Lagos checking cars , that's why we have online platforms to reach a reasonable conclusion before physical inspection
https://www.nairaland.com/4442098/registered-2007-toyota-camry-xle#66543911

Would send u d vin if u like dis one sir...... Follow d link to see.

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 1:39am On Apr 15, 2018
syntekelite:

. I want to ask for a favour from and I pray dat u would, kindly share me the link where u got to verify that the number plate is invalid.

Thanks I'm expecting.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2018
The Ogas in the house Cc Gazzuzz Cc Seun Cc cosplay Cc Adenex3051 pls there is an issue here that I would like u all to help me clarify. That car that has been driven by a man in magodo with all documents available and valid till the moment it was sold. The car has been driven for almost seven and then someone just came here and said plate number is invalid. Without any solid investigation, the Ogas in here got me banned. Pls kindly tell dat guy up there Syntekelite to provide the link where he confirmed that the plate number is invalid.

Thanks all.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by Readonee35L(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
syntekelite:

A car has invalid plates is not always the fault of the vehicle owner . there are some plates that cant even be verified on the Frsc portal .
Some plates numbers have been issued to vehicle owners but its not even assigned to the vehicle on their database.
Nigeria is not Fully Digital yet.
Rather go and visit the said vehicle your self. And also take the papers to frsc if needed rather than basing your verification on their portal.

Somethings don't need serious problems like this. Rather than creating conflict do your own research.
Anybody that wants to buy a nigerian used vehicle needs to go through stress. If you sit in your bedroom checking computer. You'd end up buying trash.

3 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Readonee35L:

A car has invalid plates is not always the fault of the vehicle owner . there are some plates that cant even be verified on the Frsc portal .
Some plates numbers have been issued to vehicle owners but its not even assigned to the vehicle on their database.
Rather go and visit the said vehicle your self. And also take the papers to frsc if needed rather than basing your verification on their portal.

Somethings don't need serious problems like this. Rather than creating conflict do your own research.
Anybody that wants to buy a nigerian used vehicle needs to go through stress. If you sit in your bedroom checking computer. You'd end up buying trash.
Thanks so much mr readone...may God bless u, on that same FRSC website I checked about 20 car number plates last night and all read invalid. Does dat mean that those cars are all carrying an invalid plate numbers Funny enough the admin didn't investigate anything, all they thought best to do was to place a ban on me.

Pls Mr Cosplay , Gazzuzz , Seun and The rest of the admin, kindly look into this case and unban my account immediately.

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by Cosplay: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
pairs2kay:
Thanks so much mr readone...may God bless u, on that same FRSC website I checked about 20 car number plates last night and all read invalid. Does dat mean that those cars are all carrying an invalid plate numbers Funny enough the admin didn't investigate anything, all they thought best to do was to place a ban on me.

Pls Mr Cosplay , Gazzuzz , Seun and The rest of the admin, kindly look into this case and unban my account immediately.

The other user you mentioned as being behind your situation hasn't explained how he arrived at his conclusions.

If he did this via the FRSC online registration check, which is just one way he could have arrived at that decision, then I agree in part with the position that it may not be the fault of the vehicle owner. It may, if he didn't register the vehicle properly.

A lot of Vehicles registered from March 2017 haven't been appropriately entered into the FRSC online searchable database yet, or have been entered but with wrong ir incomplete records.

In any case, I am not an admin of any sort here. Just a concerned user like a lot of other concerned users. I do not have any power to ban or unban any users here.

But It would be Interesting if that claim by the other party was the rationale for the disciplinary action against you, as users that committed even more grevious offences against other unsuspecting members in this section still roam this place with little or no reproach.

I do hope your situation gets resolved.

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by pairs2kay(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Cosplay:

The other user you mentioned as being behind your situation hasn't explained how he arrived at his conclusions.

If he did this via the FRSC online registration check, which is just one way he could have arrived at that decision, then I agree in part with the position that it may not be the fault of the vehicle owner. It may, if he didn't register the vehicle properly.

A lot of Vehicles registered from March 2017 haven't been appropriately entered into the FRSC online searchable database yet, or have been entered but with wrong ir incomplete records.

In any case, I am not an admin of any sort here. Just a concerned user like a lot of other concerned users. I do not have any power to ban or unban any users here.

But It would be Interesting if that claim by the other party was the rationale for the disciplinary action against you, as users that committed even more grevious offences against other unsuspecting members in this section still roam this place with little or no reproach.

I do hope your situation gets resolved.
Pls @ cosplay who do I refer dis case to... I need dis account unbanned as soon as possible.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Readonee35L:

this is a simple matter ,read from the beggining before jumping to conclusions,plate no doesn't matter to me,but that was the only available data he shared,immediately I cldnt verify plate I asked for vin no..the supposed seller replied and I quote "while others are busy buying you are busy complaining"... and u expect me to still buy from such a person.. I don't need to inspect every car before buying, I only inspect a car I have researched as not stolen or accidented, inspection is just final verification before paying..

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2018
syntekelite:

this is a simple matter ,read from the beggining before jumping to conclusions,plate no doesn't matter to me,but that was the only available data he shared,immediately I cldnt verify plate I asked for vin no..the supposed seller replied and I quote "while others are busy buying you are busy complaining"... and u expect me to still buy from such a person.. I don't need to inspect every car before buying, I only inspect a car I have researched as not stolen or accidented, inspection is just final verification before paying..
pairs2kay:
Pls @ cosplay who do I refer dis case to... I need dis account unbanned as soon as possible.
Readonee35L:

pairs2kay:
Readonee35L:

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=syntekelite post=66751547][/quote]
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Readonee35L:

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Like I said plate dnt matter,but vin does..and after seeing this I asked for vin,which he never provided and I moved on..or Na by force go buy car again.

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by Cosplay: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2018
So the seller rudely refused a request to provide VIN for a vehicle he advertised which prompted the interested party to use the means available to him to obtain the VIN.

Well syntekelite cannot be blamed. He merely reported the information he got from a legitimate source about the vehicle registration. The seller should have provided the VIN even without being prompted, much less after he was asked.

I still fail to see how the seller was disciplined on the strength of just this encounter.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by Readonee35L(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2018
syntekelite:

Vin/License Plate doesnt mean you can find out if a car has been involved in a serious accident or stolen. smiley

The lexus rx in this Picture is a clean titled low mile car for sale overseas.
Will the vin rescue you or help you find anything about it??

My word still stands. Any car you want to buy. Inspect it properly.

I'm not here to blame you or the Seller. Just a piece of advice.
So you don't bite your nails

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by Cosplay: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Readonee35L:

Vin/License Plate doesnt mean you can find out if a car has been involved in a serious accident or stolen. smiley

Seems to me that that is a random photo from

http://www.mountainviewappraisalstn.com/index.html

The site seems to provide appraisal services for insurance providers and auction houses. I'm curious to know how exactly it is clean titled. Unreported accident? Then why would the owner need to hire an appraisal firm if he needed to keep it off the title...

You're familiar with the history of that particular vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Readonee35L:

ur post shows u know noting about buying cars..so pls keep ur advice..
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Cosplay:

The site seems to provide appraisal services for insurance providers and auction houses. I'm curious to know how exactly it is clean titled. Unreported accident? Then why would the owner need to hire an appraisal firm if he needed to keep it off the title...

the best reply, as in people just come online to spew what they know noting abt.. cosplay keep up the good work..most guys on here don't know as part of my research, before delving into buying cars,i learnt a lot from you..only God gives wisdom,may he add to yours..

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by syntekelite(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Cosplay:
So the seller rudely refused a request to provide VIN for a vehicle he advertised which prompted the interested party to use the means available to him to obtain the VIN.

Well syntekelite cannot be blamed. He merely reported the information he got from a legitimate source about the vehicle registration. The seller should have provided the VIN even without being prompted, much less after he was asked.

I still fail to see how the seller was disciplined on the strength of just this encounter.
maybe he did something else,morever I thought when banned nairaland sends you the reasons...
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by Readonee35L(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cosplay:

Car was on sale on craigslist a long time ago.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 7 Months Used 2008 Camry Available For Sale by Cosplay: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Readonee35L:

Car was on sale on craigslist a long time ago.

Alright. Though you did state that it was on sale as if that were an ongoing or current sale, and that photo dates back to 2010.

But I actually am genuinely interested in how more serious situations like depicted get kept out of the documented history.

Mild gashes and dents I'd understand, but if the purpose were to keep the resale value high, wouldn't the money spent out of pocket to fix this cancel out whatever additional sum would be gotten at the eventual resale point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! Direct Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry LE... Asking Price: ₦2,900,000 / Toks 011 Toyota Venza Full Option @ 5.8m Negotiable / 2012 Toyota Matrix in Abuja: SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.