Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out (565 Views)

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Unmasked: FCMB Officials Accused Of Stealing N40.5million Depositors Money / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by akinjuly77(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
A Victim post's this on Facebook.

"I was accosted by SARS officers are Ago-Palace, Okota, opposite Zenith Bank. They humiliated me and accused me of being a fraudster. Checked my documents and found nothing, and then said I should follow them back to my office in Ikoyi to confirm my claims. People intervened. I called the PPRO of Lagos State and he asked to speak with them. They took the phone and seized it. They are still holding my documents. Later one called me aside and asked me to go arrange money. I asked for my phone to let me make a transfer to my ATM account and he gave me. I took the phone and card and went into the bank and have gone into hiding here. I’m updating from my hiding place. They are waiting for me by my car. Phone battery down. Please share."

Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by IdeyFindWife: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
OP, did you jilt any slay-mama recently? Or, u "pregnanted" a long-term date and are denying paternity? because, it's only Karishika 2.0 Version curse dey activate bad luck fast like this o embarassed!

Anyway, if you didn't believe in God b4, I'm guessing it's a good time for you to find your lost faith and "rededicate ur life" ahead of the "prayer-warrior" prayer session you will need to start nowgrin;. Besides, if all else fails, you know it wouldn't be good for you to land on the other side and Angel Gabriel can't find ur BVN tongue in the "Book Of Life" undecided!

Honestly, you have to be ready for all options now that those #$ARS-boys have started rejecting the PPRO's calls! That means "they really, really mean you"!

Anyway, me, am with u in prayers (in spirit, of course!)

PS
- Tanda there, wait it out, they'll leave soon enough tip look for another unfortunate mumu if u don't show face
- Take one of the staff into confidence. Let dem hide you or sneak u thru their back door (promise them anything!)
-go get military assistance (pref Soldiers); leave ur car for later
Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by tellwisdom: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by andyanders: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mod, move this to front page. SARS are official government armed robbers.
Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by DonBenny77(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abeg remain inside that bank till help comes

Cos if SARS slap you your eardrum go leak pushing for like 1week

My brother you don't wanna go down there
Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by ibori1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
oya if u r for sars hit share if u r against sars hit like

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by madone: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Front page
Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by willbayo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nigga hope you got home safe?
Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2018
ibori1:
oya if u r for sars hit share if u r against sars hit like

Stale..... No one cares.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accused Me Of Been A Fraudster - Victims Crys Out by debolayinka(m): 4:02am On Apr 10, 2018
The last thing you should be involved in as a Nigerian is police matter.

(1) (Reply)

SS1 Student Stabs Classmate In The Eye For Refusing To Join Cult(graphic Photos) / Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here / SS1 Girl Attempt Suicide In Makurdi On Children's Day By Drinking Sniper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.