Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Professional Website Designer, Programmer Needed Urgently In Abuja And Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Website Designer, Programmer Needed Urgently In Abuja And Lagos (1082 Views)

Are You A Professional Website Designer? I Need 20 Website Designers Urgently / Young PHP Programmer Needed / I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Website Designer, Programmer Needed Urgently In Abuja And Lagos by ojodunsin: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
If you are very good web designer around Abuja or Lagos...Kindly send your Profile to the following email ojodunsin@gmail.com
you must be up to date on your game.. Its very urgent.. you should be able to design web, App working on IOS and Android and payment system will be involve in all platform.. Pls no try and error.. serious individual alone.

thank you
Re: Professional Website Designer, Programmer Needed Urgently In Abuja And Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
ojodunsin:
If you are very good web designer around Abuja or Lagos...Kindly send your Profile to the following email ojodunsin@gmail.com
you must be up to date on your game.. Its very urgent.. you should be able to design web, App working on IOS and Android and payment system will be involve in all platform.. Pls no try and error.. serious individual alone.

thank you
You can contact me via my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Google AdSense Account For Sale / Putting Google Adsense On Customised Blog(wordpress) / E-books On Web Designing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.