Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election (32024 Views)

2019: PDP Panel Grills Atiku, Saraki, Makarfi, Others Thursday / R-APC: PDP Summons Atiku, Makarfi, Others / Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Some people will have nightmares tonight tongue
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by salbis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oh God, not again. Affliction for the second time? Never!!!!!

Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by rickyrex(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
OlympianZeus:

The way this people say Nigerians welcomed the decision

I'm really baffled, which Nigerians are they really talking about

Is it Nigerians in Zimbabwe or Malawi
God bless you. You read my mind
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by Nedfed(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Is dis not the same Buhari dat said is not going 4 second term?

Naija in trouble
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by Koolking(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
We welcome another chance to savour the wailing and whining of the enemies of Nigeria after PMB's re-election come 2019.

The future is bright.

Long live PMB!
Long live Nigerians!!
Long live Nigeria!!!
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by danjaD(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
I just pray the votes will count, make apc and inec no give Nigerians abracadabra result

1 Like

Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
danjaD:
I just pray the votes will count, make apc and inec no give Nigerians abracadabra result
danjaD:
to be honest , buhari stands a good chance is the opposition are scattered but with a cohesive united opposition , he will lose woefully.
it is now left for the opposition to sit up and forge a common front against this fulani monster and cut him down to size

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by billyG(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Make una giv Buhari a break we hav not finish God's punishment he send buhari to execute we are in d next phase of 8yrs.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
emmalezdigital:

Nigerians have welcomed the decision of President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019, saying it was a good decision, as it would help consolidate the gains recorded by his administration, if re-elected.

However, some members of the opposition political parties said in separate interviews with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Sokoto and Kaduna that the President won’ t find it easy going for second term.

Alhaji Sidi Ali, Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Sokoto State, said, “Buhari has all it takes to re-contest and the decision is a welcome development.

“He is governing well and has the capacity to continue with the good work, and I am sure more good transformations will happen in the country, if he is re-elected.”

Malam Kasimu Chiyama, Chairman Dadin Kowa Youth Association in Kwannawa, Sokoto state expressed joy over the announcement.

“We will support him fully because he is the only candidate that has been good to Nigerians

Two Sokoto residents, Hajia Hauwa’u Magode and Abdullahi Maiyogot expressed excitement over President Buhari’s position and prayed Allah to continue to guide him.

However, Mr Samson Samuel, a student, faulted the decision, saying the President should consider his age and health status.

“The APC will surely make a mistake by nominating Buhari to re-contest.

“Buhari is a good leader but in recognition of his age and health status he should have rested, as he had spent most time during this tenure on medical treatment abroad.”

Also, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, former Governor of Kaduna State welcomed the declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019.

Musa, a chieftain of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) said in a telephone interview that his party would, however, come up with a strong candidate to challenge Buhari in the elections.

“President Muhammadu Buhari is welcome on board, but we want to assure Nigerians that the PRP has a presidential candidate to field in the 2019 general elections,” he said

Similarly, Alhaji Ahmed Makarfi, former National Caretaker Committee Chairman of the People Democratic Party (PDP), said in a text message that: “It’s no news that he is contesting, it would have been news if he had announced the opposite.”

The Sokoto state Secretary of PDP, Alhaji Kabiru Aliyu, said Nigerians should vote out the APC or prepare for “another four years of hunger.”

“Buhari’s age and health condition are all in Allah’s hand, but what is more of concern is good governance and ability to transform the country better.

“Nigerians should vote PDP to avoid continuous hunger and maladministration that subject people to hardships,” Aliyu said.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/09/balarabe-makarfi-others-react-to-buharis-decision-to-seek-re-election/

cc lalasticlala

They are all mad!
Imagine all the bolded statements.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by luggy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
both you and cow fulani terror president are useless
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by BluntBoy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
weezii:
Unfortunately we have to fight back with our PVCs and hopes the results be upheld in peace

Speak for yourself. I don't understand this "we" that you people are just throwing around.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by Charly68: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Everybody has his or her destiny to fulfil,PMB is fulfilling his own destiny no matter the hue & cry .
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by BluntBoy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Koolking:
We welcome another chance to savour the wailing and whining of the enemies of Nigeria after PMB's re-election come 2019.

The future is bright.

Long live PMB!
Long live Nigerians!!
Long live Nigeria!!!

God bless you. The enemies of Buhari are the real enemies of Nigeria. If you check them well, you would notice that they are either the looters from previous governments who have not been included in this government or they are the hateful tribalists (most of them misguided Igbos) who want Buhari to fail just to say "sebi I told you he would fail". They forget that wishing a president failure is like wishing failure for oneself.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by BluntBoy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
elijah24:
My own is thunder fire anybody that says buhari is good to nigerians...my pvc is waiting to b called to action in 2019...#returnbuhari2daura #showurPVC

So, who is good for Nigeria
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by McTobe(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
i still dey find the C grin
xmanco42:
Do you know that the C in Muhammad Buhari stand for "competence".
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by starz100: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
frehage:
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing,
in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The Nigerian doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Two years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart, and no liver and made him President.

Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Share with your friends, don't laugh alone.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by maasoap(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
OlympianZeus:

The way this people say Nigerians welcomed the decision

I'm really baffled, which Nigerians are they really talking about

Is it Nigerians in Zimbabwe, Malawi or Wakanda

I think that they are free to talk on behalf of their family who are also Nigerians. Not all Nigerians will vote for Buhari, and not all Nigerians will not vote for him. They are right with that statement.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by chernest2002: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Apc have decided to fail in 2019
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by superrow: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for his declaration of intenntion to contest reelection. He will succeed by God's grace.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by IamThrive(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Broken news: Za chanji faa 2019...I am za fifulu and fifulu I am for sai baba grin
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by askorlogy: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
xmanco42:
Do you know that the C in Muhammad Buhari stand for "competence".

Where is the letter "C"? What I see are the letters M U A D B H R I
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by Iceberg3: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
ibkgab001:
Which decision?

I will only vote for Buhari as payback to what some bad niggas did for me in 2015

Correct. Me too grin
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT "GHANA MUST GO" IN THE UPPER/LOWER CHAMBERS, NO MORE STORIES OF PRESIDENT PUBLICLY FIGHTING HIS VP OVER SHARED PTDF MONEY, NO MORE ILLEGAL SALES OF PUBLIC PROPERTY, NO MORE ILLEGAL PAYMENT OF FRAUDULENT SUBSIDY REFUND, WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT ABANDONED GOVERNMENT ROADS & PROJECTS BY CONTRACTORS, NO MORE DEFRAUDING OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS FOR UNAVAILABLE JOBS, NO MORE DEATHS FOR YOUTHS AND PREGNANT WOMEN WHILE WRITING JOB TEST FOR JOBS THAT WERE ALREADY GIVEN TO CABALS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ETC, NO MORE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS RUNNING AWAY FROM BOKO HARAM...MILITARY MANEUVERING TO CAMEROON, NO MORE BOMB LAST IN MOTOR PARKS, CHURCHES, MOSQUES, MARKETS ETC, {PMB BU ODOGWU}, NO MORE PIPELINE PROTECTION CONTRACT TO INDIVIDUALS..OUR NAVY IS NOW INDOMITABLE, NO MORE AVENGERS AND FIRE DISASTERS FROM ILLEGAL/MILITANTS REFINERIES, NO MORE POLITICAL KILLINGS (SUCH AS BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL, RIMI ETC), NO MORE SNATCHING OF BALLOT BOXES OR IMPOSITION OF LEADERS IN OUR ELECTIONS, NO MORE "DO OR DIE" ELECTION, NO MORE KIDNAPPING OF GOVERNOR, NO MORE EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS MEANT FOR YOUTHS AND SPORTS DEVELOPMENT, NO MORE MONOPOLIZATION OF BUSINESSES BY FAVORED CABALS, NO MORE DIVERSION OF FERTILIZERS AND FARMING MATERIALS BY CABALS....OUR POOR FARMERS ARE HAPPY AGAIN, NO MORE INTIMIDATION OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY WOMEN BY OUR MILITARY, POLITICIANS OR RICH NIGERIANS...EVERYBODY DEY RESPECT HIMSELF NOW. I CAN GO ON AND ON TO LIST OUT WHAT HAVE DRASTICALLY REDUCED OR RATHER CHANGED SINCE BABA EMERGED AS OUR LEADER.
IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL. LOOTERS ARE NOW CRYING TO RETURN THEIR LOOTED FUNDS...METU, MAMA PEACH, DIEZANI, HOW FAR?. TEAM PMB/PYO HAVE RESCUED INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND RECOVERED OUR LOST STATES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AREAS FROM BOKO HARAM. TODAY BH MEMBERS ARE NOW CRYING FROM SAMBISA (FORMERLY "A NO GO AREA FOR OUR SO CALLED POT BELLY SOLDIERS"wink. THANKS TO TEAM PMB/PYO. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. YOU HAVE SET A STANDARD FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE NOW RESPECTED INTERNATIONALLY, MANY COUNTRIES NOW WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
TRUE NIGERIANS EARNESTLY ASK YOU TO CONTINUE. AS A SOLDIER, YOU DESTROYED THE NOTORIOUS MAITATSINE SECT, INDISCIPLINE, CORRUPTION ETC BUT THE CABALS NEVER WANTED IT HAPPEN, SO THEY OVERTHREW YOUR GOVERNMENT. TODAY YOU HAVE CRUSHED BOKO HARAM, SHIITE, AVENGERS, MILITANTS, IPOB ETC AND YOU ARE NOW FIGHTING CORRUPTION COURAGEOUSLY, THE CABALS ARE BACK AGAIN WITH HERDSMEN AND POLITICAL PROPAGANDA BUT WE WILL NOT LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY AGAIN. WE WILL COLLECTIVELY DESTROY THEM. WE KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT IS SKEPTICAL ABOUT 2019 ELECTION BECAUSE OF HIS HEALTH STATUS BUT WE WANT TO LET HIM KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR HIS GOOD HEALTH AND UNDILUTED GOODWILL FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR TEAM. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME.
BABA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON NIGERIA. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT. BABA, DO NOT LET US GO BACK TO OLD NIGERIA...WERE NOTHING WORKED. WE CHERISH YOUR EFFORT SO MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE SACRIFICE. WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE CAN NEVER LET OUR ENEMIES COME BACK TO EMBEZZLE OUR COMMON WEALTH AGAIN. WE CANNOT LET YOU GO BECAUSE WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LET OUR CHILDREN DOWN. BABA, PLEASE CONTINUE. YOU MUST KILL CORRUPTION BEFORE WE LET YOU REST. YOU WILL NOT DIE, GOD IS WITH YOU AND ALL SINCERE NIGERIANS.

WE WILL STAND BY YOU TILL THE END

WE WILL STAND WITH NIGERIA TILL THE END

SAI BABA !!

SAI PYO !!

SAI TEAM NIGERIA !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by Culin(f): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Which "Nigerians have welcomed the decision..".. See don't provoke me o.
Re: Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election by gidado14(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2018
emmalezdigital:

Nigerians have welcomed the decision of President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019, saying it was a good decision, as it would help consolidate the gains recorded by his administration, if re-elected.

However, some members of the opposition political parties said in separate interviews with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Sokoto and Kaduna that the President won’ t find it easy going for second term.

Alhaji Sidi Ali, Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Sokoto State, said, “Buhari has all it takes to re-contest and the decision is a welcome development.

“He is governing well and has the capacity to continue with the good work, and I am sure more good transformations will happen in the country, if he is re-elected.”

Malam Kasimu Chiyama, Chairman Dadin Kowa Youth Association in Kwannawa, Sokoto state expressed joy over the announcement.

“We will support him fully because he is the only candidate that has been good to Nigerians.”

Two Sokoto residents, Hajia Hauwa’u Magode and Abdullahi Maiyogot expressed excitement over President Buhari’s position and prayed Allah to continue to guide him.

However, Mr Samson Samuel, a student, faulted the decision, saying the President should consider his age and health status.

“The APC will surely make a mistake by nominating Buhari to re-contest.

“Buhari is a good leader but in recognition of his age and health status he should have rested, as he had spent most time during this tenure on medical treatment abroad.”

Also, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, former Governor of Kaduna State welcomed the declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019.

Musa, a chieftain of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) said in a telephone interview that his party would, however, come up with a strong candidate to challenge Buhari in the elections.

“President Muhammadu Buhari is welcome on board, but we want to assure Nigerians that the PRP has a presidential candidate to field in the 2019 general elections,” he said

Similarly, Alhaji Ahmed Makarfi, former National Caretaker Committee Chairman of the People Democratic Party (PDP), said in a text message that: “It’s no news that he is contesting, it would have been news if he had announced the opposite.”

The Sokoto state Secretary of PDP, Alhaji Kabiru Aliyu, said Nigerians should vote out the APC or prepare for “another four years of hunger.”

“Buhari’s age and health condition are all in Allah’s hand, but what is more of concern is good governance and ability to transform the country better.

“Nigerians should vote PDP to avoid continuous hunger and maladministration that subject people to hardships,” Aliyu said.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/09/balarabe-makarfi-others-react-to-buharis-decision-to-seek-re-election/

cc lalasticlala
sai BABA your enemies will withness your re-election shikenan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.