Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed (1182 Views)

I Develop All Websites Including E Commerce, Business Website, Church Website, C / Church Website Needed / Afordable Website And Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed by feeddhung: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Looking for web-developer to help develop both website and mobile app.

Website is basically a church website, with eCommerce, live TV options, archive old videos etc.

If you can assist with this please let me know with your previous projects and may be apps.

Website must be done using wordpress.

app published both in android and iphone etc.
Thank you

Email: feeddhung@gmail.com
Re: Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed by rutechng(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Charis Blueweb Technologies LtdĀ® is here to help. We are a web design agency who specialize in building great-looking, responsive websites supported by powerful and easy to use Content Management Systems. We have built and developed large number of websites.

Kindly visit our website to request a quote: www.charisblueweb.com or email: info@charisblueweb.com
Tel:- 08032378440

One of the church websites we designed is www.klgcmklcc.org (including mobile app)
We look forward to partnering with you.

Thanks.

Re: Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed by AyamWinnercoz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sure you can always hire us for any type of web designing work .
Re: Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed by airsaylongcon: 2:20am On Apr 10, 2018
feeddhung:

Website is basically a church website, with eCommerce, live TV options, archive old videos etc.

If you can assist with this please let me know with your previous projects and may be apps.

Thank you

Why the insistence on WordPress? Let me deploy a church management system for you complete with website, membership management, video hosting and ability to sell ministry merchandise
Re: Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed by femzdev: 3:56am On Apr 10, 2018
We just sent a mail to your email which contains our latest project with first bank and online mobile banking system with airtime using USSD

feeddhung:

Thank you

Re: Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed by excanny: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Channels For Sell / How To Force Blogger Blogs Open With Glo Network / 5yrs Old Fb Account For Sell @ Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.