Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address (1725 Views)

Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. / NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good day,

Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede to address during the Facebook LIVE chat tomorrow night at 8pm.

#NPowerNG

Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by Windflower(f): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
What's going on with people that were unjustly evicted,we haven't been paid since December despite.
When is our issue going to be resolved,school is resuming next week and we are expected to work without getting paid.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by dbestuncle: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
I knw d major question many wants answered is the status of 2017 preselected candidate.

The same question that will not b among those to be answered tomorrow. Except to preach Patience again.

na wa o
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by Carmal90(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
npowerng:
Good day,

Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede to address during the Facebook LIVE chat tomorrow night at 8pm.

#NPowerNG

Can a volunteer change his account details??
Urgent
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by Carmal90(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
@npowerng
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by lizzy07(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
We are wrongly asked to exit the program we complained you asked us to submit evidence that we are truly working to focal person we did, you asked us to wait patiently it will be resolved we work for March even when we haven't received January and February stipends. Please reinstate us back into the e program Hmm You can't leave us hanging say something about this issue, And the person behind this Npower platform should respond to issues you can't drop message here and not respond to comment please
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by dbestuncle: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
NPOWER FACEBOOK LIVE CHAT WITH AFOLABI IMOUKHUEDE: TRANSCRIBED VERSION 10/04/2018

GRADUATE PROGRAM 2016
It's 17 months in the program,hope by now you have been able to appreciate the program.Remember the program is an employability and enhancement program,so by now you should be taking advantage of all materials on your device.
Kindly note that when your payment is on hold,you won't be receiving backlogs for the duration,however if your payment is on hold due to an error,a genuine error,then you will be paid backlogs for that duration.
Once you 're on payment for 45 ,60 to 90 days and you didn't regularise with us,you will be exited from the program.If there is a case of wrongful exit,you shouldn't be the one to prove it,contact the head of your PPA to reach us.

NTAX
We are having conversation with the Min of Finance,you will be Ctlo's at the end of your program and will work with your state gov't task force for the remaining duration of the npower program.

DEVICE
Majority of you have your device.For those that are yet to receive theirs,please continue to make contact at the mtn office in your location.Mtn has been quite slow in distribution.Lafia beneficiaires can now go for their device at mtn office.
AGRO-KADUNA STATE:
Those who attended the extension training their names have been received and submitted to mtn and we are told your device is ready for collection.

DELAY IN STIPEND
As you know,we work with budget.The Nigerian budgeting process affects the payment.Budgets does not always equals its release.Sometime,the timing for the release delays the payment.

BACKLOGS
Everyone will be settled,keep fate in the program.

WHAT HAPPENS TO NPOWER AFTER MAY 29 IF PRESIDENT BUHARI IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.
As you know,the President has declared to seek re-election.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE NPOWER PROGRAM.
You will be exited from the Npower program,so take full advantage of your stipend and materials in your device.
We will continue engaging state governments for Jon's if any.We will also encourage private companies to look into the npower program for your suitability.
We will be looking forward in giving you seed capital for your business.

2017 PRE-SELECTED APLLICANTS
Npower is a full time program.Attendance and discipline is critical.As you may have learnt,we exited some beneficiaires of the program for this reason.
We empathize with you,will you have preferred that will engage you and then struggle to pay your stipends?Kindly note that we have not forgotten you.In one or two weeks time,we will be announcing successful pre-selected applicants.
Please note that after the announcement you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred device from the npvn portal.
Npower has not sent anyone congratulator

NBUILD
Hope your training is running smoothly.As you know,you have 3 months of internship and 9 months of apprenticeship.You should take your training serious.Maximise your time,when you don't get attendance,you won't qualify for graduation.
PAYMENT: There is a process in payment,we will first collate your details and then validation.About 40-50% of you have now qualified for payments.

1 Like

Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by endtime1(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2018
npowerng:
Good day,

#NPowerNG
Good day
Times without number I have raised complaint of my unpaid stipend on various npower platforms the level at which some responds baffles me and I wonder if some of the managers of such social media platform had any thorough customer care training. some just speak as if they are feeding us. well once again I am complaining again I have not been paid from January to march 2018. email: deniyi2@gmail.com
phone :08051070134
attend to this issues and stop been diplomatic about the solution
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by enle: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dear Sir /Ma,

I have not been paid January ,February,March 2018 Stipend....and i have sent several emails and reminders to (support@npvn.desk-mail.com) my emails are always acknowledged but no resolution yet.
I am an Npower volunteer 2016 beneficiary I got an sms that i have been evicted because my salary has been on hold for 45 days.
I am still very active at my ppa teaching ,co-ordinated student exams , inputed their scores in the mark sheet and i do mark my attendance regulaly. It has not been easy doing all this hard work without pay.

My Email is adenikeadenle@yahoo.com

Kindly Assist.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
endtime1:

Good day
Times without number I have raised complaint of my unpaid stipend on various npower platforms the level at which some responds baffles me and I wonder if some of the managers of such social media platform had any thorough customer care training. some just speak as if they are feeding us. well once again I am complaining again I have not been paid from January to march 2018. email: deniyi2@gmail.com
phone :08051070134
attend to this issues and stop been diplomatic about the solution

Are you on payment hold?
Did you receive any email that you have been exited from the programme?
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2018
enle:
Dear Sir /Ma,

I have not been paid January ,February,March 2018 Stipend....and i have sent several emails and reminders to (support@npvn.desk-mail.com) my emails are always acknowledged but no resolution yet.
I am an Npower volunteer 2016 beneficiary I got an sms that i have been evicted because my salary has been on hold for 45 days.
I am still very active at my ppa teaching ,co-ordinated student exams , inputed their scores in the mark sheet and i do mark my attendance regulaly. It has not been easy doing all this hard work without pay.

My Email is adenikeadenle@yahoo.com

Kindly Assist.

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2018
dbestuncle:
NPOWER FACEBOOK LIVE CHAT WITH AFOLABI IMOUKHUEDE: TRANSCRIBED VERSION 10/04/2018

GRADUATE PROGRAM 2016
It's 17 months in the program,hope by now you have been able to appreciate the program.Remember the program is an employability and enhancement program,so by now you should be taking advantage of all materials on your device.
Kindly note that when your payment is on hold,you won't be receiving backlogs for the duration,however if your payment is on hold due to an error,a genuine error,then you will be paid backlogs for that duration.
Once you 're on payment for 45 ,60 to 90 days and you didn't regularise with us,you will be exited from the program.If there is a case of wrongful exit,you shouldn't be the one to prove it,contact the head of your PPA to reach us.

NTAX
We are having conversation with the Min of Finance,you will be Ctlo's at the end of your program and will work with your state gov't task force for the remaining duration of the npower program.

DEVICE
Majority of you have your device.For those that are yet to receive theirs,please continue to make contact at the mtn office in your location.Mtn has been quite slow in distribution.Lafia beneficiaires can now go for their device at mtn office.
AGRO-KADUNA STATE:
Those who attended the extension training their names have been received and submitted to mtn and we are told your device is ready for collection.

DELAY IN STIPEND
As you know,we work with budget.The Nigerian budgeting process affects the payment.Budgets does not always equals its release.Sometime,the timing for the release delays the payment.

BACKLOGS
Everyone will be settled,keep fate in the program.

WHAT HAPPENS TO NPOWER AFTER MAY 29 IF PRESIDENT BUHARI IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.
As you know,the President has declared to seek re-election.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE NPOWER PROGRAM.
You will be exited from the Npower program,so take full advantage of your stipend and materials in your device.
We will continue engaging state governments for Jon's if any.We will also encourage private companies to look into the npower program for your suitability.
We will be looking forward in giving you seed capital for your business.

2017 PRE-SELECTED APLLICANTS
Npower is a full time program.Attendance and discipline is critical.As you may have learnt,we exited some beneficiaires of the program for this reason.
We empathize with you,will you have preferred that will engage you and then struggle to pay your stipends?Kindly note that we have not forgotten you.In one or two weeks time,we will be announcing successful pre-selected applicants.
Please note that after the announcement you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred device from the npvn portal.
Npower has not sent anyone congratulator

NBUILD
Hope your training is running smoothly.As you know,you have 3 months of internship and 9 months of apprenticeship.You should take your training serious.Maximise your time,when you don't get attendance,you won't qualify for graduation.
PAYMENT: There is a process in payment,we will first collate your details and then validation.About 40-50% of you have now qualified for payments.

Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Carmal90:
@npowerng

How can we be of help, sir?
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
lizzy07:
We are wrongly asked to exit the program we complained you asked us to submit evidence that we are truly working to focal person we did, you asked us to wait patiently it will be resolved we work for March even when we haven't received January and February stipends. Please reinstate us back into the e program Hmm You can't leave us hanging say something about this issue, And the person behind this Npower platform should respond to issues you can't drop message here and not respond to comment please

Good day, sir.

We are working on it, If you were exited wrongly you would be reinstated sir, please be patient it a process and it ongoing.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Carmal90:

Can a volunteer change his account details??
Urgent

Kindly make a request for change of account number, send it to support@npvn.desk-mail.com.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2018
dbestuncle:
I knw d major question many wants answered is the status of 2017 preselected candidate.

The same question that will not b among those to be answered tomorrow. Except to preach Patience again.

na wa o

Kindly ask your question.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by npowerng: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Windflower:
What's going on with people that were unjustly evicted,we haven't been paid since December despite.
When is our issue going to be resolved,school is resuming next week and we are expected to work without getting paid.

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by Rootprof(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly ask your question.
Good morning. Please what's the latest about 2017 verified applicants. Thanks.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by Windflower(f): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2018
npowerng:

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases.
You keep going back and forth always,I said I have submitted to my focal person since January and I even submitted to the petition email you asked me to.
Has the issue been resolved,I got a text to come for my device. Does that mean am in the clear
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by enle: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
my npvn profile page does not state that I am on payment on hold. I just complained through the e mail address provided for support and my mail was acknowledged. I also complained to the focal person through the local government representative, who later informed me that my name was among those sent as absconded. I reported
to the head of my place of assignment and the district office and they both confirmed to me from record that I am not among the abscondee, and I should mail npower to rectify the error , which is what I have been doing .Then few weeks ago, I received a text message that I have been evicted because I have been on payment on hold for more than 45 days.
please help , I don't understand what is going on.
I watched the Facebook chat of Mr afolabi on Tuesday when he said 45 days grace was given to volunteers to rectify issues of payment on hold due to the fact that some volunteers are dead and some have resigned. please, I am alive and actively in service, that I was not privy to the information should not be a ground for eviction.
kindly address my issue.
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by chii8(f): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hello sir, please with respect to the Batch B Device collection,has anyone received SMS for Floss Device? (I am in this category and really need idea on how to go about collecting mine)
Re: Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address by lizzy07(f): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Well I want to thank you for your assistance the issue has been rectify but I still need your help my January, February and March stipends 2018 has not been paid yet please kindly assist me with my backlog from January to March stipends 2018.
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

We are working on it, If you were exited wrongly you would be reinstated sir, please be patient it a process and it ongoing.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment Examination Date And Centres Update / Dangote Cement HR.... Why? / Driver Is Needed For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.