Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

See Amazing Pen Drawing Of Adesua Etomi(photo) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See Amazing Pen Drawing Of Adesua Etomi(photo) (1890 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Amazing Pen Drawing Of Adesua Etomi(photo) by GistRealm: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Credits: Adefisayo Castro

16year old Facebook user, Adefisayo Castro took to fb handle to showcase his God given talent.

He made this and many other drawings including that of DMW Boss, and many other still life objects.

What made these art works spectacular is because he used pens, logically he won't erase anything till he finish.

https://www.gistrealm.com/see-amazing-pen-drawing-of-adesua-etomiphoto/

Cc lalasticlala erad

Re: See Amazing Pen Drawing Of Adesua Etomi(photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Beautiful!
She really going to be flattered!
Re: See Amazing Pen Drawing Of Adesua Etomi(photo) by GistRealm: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2018

Re: See Amazing Pen Drawing Of Adesua Etomi(photo) by Riqueleme(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Beautiful!
She really going to be flattered!
You are really gifted..you can check my Biro sketches on instagram as well: babatunde_ballpoint_pen_

(1) (Reply)

Get 7d Or 5d Extra Battery, Iron Tripod, 550d, Canon Lenses / Nigerian Founding Fathers. 3d Project / Banana Art And Production_meaning Of Our Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.