Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) (42322 Views)

4 Passengers Killed, Others Injured In Accident On Third Mainland Bridge / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by Chinweej: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2018
rip.some of them came from my town.they were buried yesterday.two sisters were involved.
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by RealGucci: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2018
most of these buses are scraps
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2018
bigpicture001:
...south east is a region and not a state fool. GEJ couldn't have built all south east road in six years knowing he also built a lot across the country idiot....remove your sense from ur foot and stop stepping on it!
Shut up Mr. Man.. That road is so important to the east but that Mr.clueless refused to construct it
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2018
RIP
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tripleclick:
Shut up Mr. Man.. That road is so important to the east but that Mr.clueless refused... to construct it
..mumu,who contructed the road from onitsha to tarzan,and who constructed the awka axis of it.remember the road was modeled to be a super highway
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
mexxmoney:
That looks like peace mass bus. Why do they always have these deadly accidents frequently?
You are not even sure, You are desperately destroying their hard earned brand. That is the paint body work of Onitsha South Mass.
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by CJAYFORTUNE: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
God!
Hearty sorry!
May your souls rest in peace
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by Octaves(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're praying to the same god that supposedly watched it all happen and didn't do anything to save these people?
Oh! if forgot!! There are several excuses you can chose from

1. Well we live in a fallen and imperfect world.

2.God didn't cause this disaster, we did by betraying him in the first place.

3.God is in charge and that disaster was part of his plan, it's possible the disaster brought all those people to Jesus in their dying moments, he works in mysterious ways.

4. they were all atheist sinners and God killed them to punish them.

5. God couldn't have intervened to stop it with a visible miracle or we'd have no choice but to believe, which would remove free will.

6. He works in mysterious ways
is it your prayer, why can't you allow people to express their beliefs whether you believe or not.
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Octaves:

is it your prayer, why can't you allow people to express their beliefs whether you believe or not.

how exactly did I prevent them from expressing their belief?

They have the right to express and share it (which they did) and anyone has the right to criticise what's expressed and shared by another person (which I did)
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
bigpicture001:
..mumu,who contructed the road from onitsha to tarzan,and who constructed the awka axis of it.remember the road was modeled to be a super highway
Rubbish... And 6yrs after it is still in "suppose to be super highway".
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tripleclick:
Rubbish... And 6yrs after it is still in "suppose to be super highway".
..mumu..more than 10km of the road was constructed in a super highway form..
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by ameri9ja: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
danilmo:

thats the problem Christians have, see God as an automated being, we need to understand God the more than the just knowledge parent feed us with.

Atheist already made the mistake to quit before their knowledge of God grow strong,

now they become nuisance and a strong tool in the hand of the devil.
anyway, we are free to live our life the way we feel , but the truth I think I know most b told, leaving any1 to belief ,

whatever rocks our boat..

I'm really not into denigrating anybody including atheists because, let's be honest, we are all products of our background - if you were born and live in Saudi Arabia you'd be a raving moslem right now.
Also, I want your opinion on this, I'm asking because I truly want to know what u think: why do you think the Lord God has never come out and openly and clearly identified Himself to us, and let Himself be clearly seen?
Hopefullandlord
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
bigpicture001:
..mumu..more than 10km of the road was constructed in a super highway form..
Why not all of them... GTFOH!
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by danilmo: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

I'm really not into denigrating anybody including atheists because, let's be honest, we are all products of our background - if you were born and live in Saudi Arabia you'd be a raving moslem right now.
Also, I want your opinion on this, I'm asking because I truly want to know what u think: why do you think the Lord God has never come out and openly and clearly identified Himself to us, and let Himself be clearly seen?
Hopefullandlord

well in my opinion,
I think he has given enough proves why we shouldn't doubt him but in our own intelligence, we choose to, what else do u want him to do, he gave bible, human say its just a historical book compiled by some intelligence being, he appear to people and choose not to for others in will

perhaps if he he had revealed hinself to hopefullandlord, lot of athiest wont belive hopefullandlord, they want personal revelation,

what about the unborn generation, they will also want God to show himself also, shall we cintinue in this method..

no, he who accept him, holy spirit is thier as a guide

jesus parable about the rich man, the rich man pleaded he should be released so he can tell the raw truth to his family on earth but the respinse he got was, if his brothers wont listen to the prophet and pastors before they die, they too ll join him wen they die..

are u nit surprise he said in his word that he came, his own people rejected him but for those who accept him, he gave the power to becime sons and daughters of God,

miracles show, but still human will wana use scientific to judge the miracle, they are like, if ur God actually did this one , why cant he do the other one, therefore failed science,

the whole mission is to let everyone be aware without excuse that christ has died for sins , he who accept him is saved otherwise,

so still it is in our own will to axcept or not, but the gospel must be made known to all...

yea u said if I was born in saudi arab, I would hav been a moslem, ure not far from the truth, but all saudi arab must be made known that christ is the son Of God, then , if they choose to belief , fine, if they choose not to , fine

thank God for rational thinking, God alrwady gave ua brain to think, if we decide not to use the brain, then, whoose fault,
with what is going on in moslem world, I think I reasonable man should take a second look at Christianity,

likewise the traditionalist, they actually know the truth about christian, so lot of heat is upon Christian to bring it down, anyway anyway.. God is God, he has revealed himself for us logically. left for us to use our head

am.only pissed off with the way afrucan/nigerian take Christianity. for, they see God as an autimated being, and this is giving athiest winning table to ridicule, still whatever rocks anyones boat

my bro.. all is well
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by ameri9ja: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2018
danilmo:

well in my opinion,
I think he has given enough proves why we shouldn't doubt him but in our own intelligence, we choose to, what else do u want him to do, he gave bible, human say its just a historical book compiled by some intelligence being, he appear to people and choose not to for others in will

perhaps if he he had revealed hinself to hopefullandlord, lot of athiest wont belive hopefullandlord, they want personal revelation,

what about the unborn generation, they will also want God to show himself also, shall we cintinue in this method..

no, he who accept him, holy spirit is thier as a guide

jesus parable about the rich man, the rich man pleaded he should be released so he can tell the raw truth to his family on earth but the respinse he got was, if his brothers wont listen to the prophet and pastors before they die, they too ll join him wen they die..

are u nit surprise he said in his word that he came, his own people rejected him but for those who accept him, he gave the power to becime sons and daughters of God,

miracles show, but still human will wana use scientific to judge the miracle, they are like, if ur God actually did this one , why cant he do the other one, therefore failed science,

the whole mission is to let everyone be aware without excuse that christ has died for sins , he who accept him is saved otherwise,

so still it is in our own will to axcept or not, but the gospel must be made known to all...

yea u said if I was born in saudi arab, I would hav been a moslem, ure not far from the truth, but all saudi arab must be made known that christ is the son Of God, then , if they choose to belief , fine, if they choose not to , fine

thank God for rational thinking, God alrwady gave ua brain to think, if we decide not to use the brain, then, whoose fault,
with what is going on in moslem world, I think I reasonable man should take a second look at Christianity,

likewise the traditionalist, they actually know the truth about christian, so lot of heat is upon Christian to bring it down, anyway anyway.. God is God, he has revealed himself for us logically. left for us to use our head

am.only pissed off with the way afrucan/nigerian take Christianity. for, they see God as an autimated being, and this is giving athiest winning table to ridicule, still whatever rocks anyones boat

my bro.. all is well

Thanks for your thoughtful write-up. Mind u this is just a discussion. I already know God has His reasons that we humans can never even imagine.
But back to the discussion, let's use US President as anology. We have never met Trump but we know he is the president. We know what he looks like. Every once in a while we hear him give an order or fire somebody. Because of all that we KNOW he exists and we have NO DOUBT he is the president. Why do u think it can't be that way with God?
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:44am On Apr 11, 2018
ameri9ja:

Thanks for your thoughtful write-up. Mind u this is just a discussion. I already know God has His reasons that we humans can never even imagine.
But back to the discussion, let's use US President as anology. We have never met Trump but we know he is the president. We know what he looks like. Every once in a while we hear him give an order or fire somebody. Because of all that we KNOW he exists and we have NO DOUBT he is the president. Why do u think it can't be that way with God?

Honestly I don't think the writeup is thoughtful at all, I'll concede it looks thoughtful if it were looked at from the Christian angle but from the atheist/neutral angle he's just spilling illogicalities

He's basically saying "Trust" first and pretend its true and then convincing evidence might follow which sounds empty to me because any/all faiths also say "Trust" first. from Wahhabi Islam to the Amish.
An unsubstantiated, invisible, all knowing, all powerful, supernatural creator judge, that refuses to reveal itself, leaves no evidence, and is petty enough to eternally punish those that were unconvinced ... is a pretty outrageous claim.
I'm going to need more than some old books that can best summed as "trust me" to buy into that claim. Why would you believe such a thing is a better question than why wouldn't you. Especially considering there's no shortage of old books, all with different stories, that all rely on "trust me" as their basis.

Also this part grinds my gears "with what is going on in moslem world, I think I reasonable man should take a second look at Christianity" I've heard Christians pull this trick and hope you ignore the fact that Christianity (claims to have) sprung out from Judaism which was known for barbaric killings and apostasy laws in the Old testament. I always ask Christians that use the killings in the middle east to criticise Islam what they think about the killings in the old testament and I usually get 2 replies. either they say it was old or they try to justify those killings. To the former I tell them what makes them so sure that era has passed? and to the latter I tell them a Muslim can also justify those killings and infact I've seen it done right here on Nairaland

Also how does the happenings in the Islamic world affect the truth of islam? if Christians start blowing themselves up in huge numbers, does that affect the validity of Christianity?

Finally, The below part
"God is God, he has revealed himself for us logically" Can this guy elucidate on this? I can bet my left nut everything he's gonna say in an attempt to do that would be highly illogical
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by danilmo: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
ameri9ja:

He sent his son and his son physically represented, left for us to belief
that was 2000yrs ago,
isreal as a country never denied his coming
where he was nailed and embamled was their in isreal
no record of whether he was buried, info was he ascend, and no dispute about that, athiest want fact, I think if they really mean business, they can carry out a radioactive traces on where he was embalm and do tracing if any of the tissue cells is found anywhere, so as to satusfy the belief, I never took athiestr serious cox they only work with fact which they never did with jesus existence , they prefer to argue with nowaday generation and with chtiatian who are not well informed.

triump is here,
2000yrs from now, genration then will only belief he was once alive, except for technology using Video records which wasnt in exostence during jesus time in earth..

people will still even question his presence if he come again for confirmation cox his work will b agaist pure science, so many will not take it as basis since it wont be scientific, imagine miracle stunt, miracle which jesus himself choose not to perform wen he was nailed, people who never underatood his mission will think he was powerless, he was challenged to come down.from the cross na,
so still science will not satify his coming again

Christianity is on faith bases whichvis against science theory

so I believe his coming for confirmation will b useless and pointless though since it will still b questioned..
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by ameri9ja: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
danilmo:

He sent his son and his son physically represented, left for us to belief
that was 2000yrs ago,
isreal as a country never denied his coming
where he was nailed and embamled was their in isreal
no record of whether he was buried, info was he ascend, and no dispute about that, athiest want fact, I think if they really mean business, they can carry out a radioactive traces on where he was embalm and do tracing if any of the tissue cells is found anywhere, so as to satusfy the belief, I never took athiestr serious cox they only work with fact which they never did with jesus existence , they prefer to argue with nowaday generation and with chtiatian who are not well informed.

triump is here,
2000yrs from now, genration then will only belief he was once alive, except for technology using Video records which wasnt in exostence during jesus time in earth..

people will still even question his presence if he come again for confirmation cox his work will b agaist pure science, so many will not take it as basis since it wont be scientific, imagine miracle stunt, miracle which jesus himself choose not to perform wen he was nailed, people who never underatood his mission will think he was powerless, he was challenged to come down.from the cross na,
so still science will not satify his coming again

Christianity is on faith bases whichvis against science theory

so I believe his coming for confirmation will b useless and pointless though since it will still b questioned..

Thanks 4 your response. But imagine if Trump never dies and is president forever. Generations from now will still know he is president. Or imagine if, every once in a while, God made an "announcement" into every person's heart: "This is God. There will be an earthquake tomorrow, don't panick, no one will die." And everybody hears the same message into his heart at the same time. You think there will be any atheists?
So the answer is: we don't know why.
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by danilmo: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
ameri9ja:

Thanks 4 your response. But imagine if Trump never dies and is president forever. Generations from now will still know he is president. Or imagine if, every once in a while, God made an "announcement" into every person's heart: "This is God. There will be an earthquake tomorrow, don't panick, no one will die." And everybody hears the same message into his heart at the same time. You think there will be any atheists?
So the answer is: we don't know why.
lemme answer like a blunt man now, lol

he gave us brain to think in good conscience to know what is good and bad,

holy spirit to guide too and feel his presence within us perhaps if we accept him in our life

though all this are unseen, atheist want things they can see and palpate , lol

the mistake they made was to make scientific method a bench mark, indirectly, their mind is closed and rational . they av to remain like that till they die or if nature decide to play on their mind fine..
all dsame

though u av a nice point sha
Re: Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) by ameri9ja: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
danilmo:
lemme answer like a blunt man now, lol

he gave us brain to think in good conscience to know what is good and bad,

holy spirit to guide too and feel his presence within us perhaps if we accept him in our life

though all this are unseen, atheist want things they can see and palpate , lol

the mistake they made was to make scientific method a bench mark, indirectly, their mind is closed and rational . they av to remain like that till they die or if nature decide to play on their mind fine..
all dsame

though u av a nice point sha

Yeah, you too.
I fault atheists for not acknowledging that there is a design to the universe and therefore a designer (God). It is obvious our reality couldn't have happened by accident. What atheists should be saying is that they don't know the nature of that designer instead of saying there is no designer.
Nice chatting with ya. Ciao.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock. / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.