Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Resume Expired/failed Downloads In UC Browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Resume Expired/failed Downloads In UC Browser (862 Views)

Somtoo Okoye’s Game “slapmania” Crosses 50,000 Android Downloads In 2 Weeks / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resume Expired/failed Downloads In UC Browser by TechShrewd: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
You probably have tried to resume expired/failed downloads in UC browser but you get to that point of frustration as it does not seem to resume at all. Most people even get to 99% and see the “download failed” message – This is really annoying and can drive one nuts, trust me i know how that feels. The expired/failed download usually occurs when you pause a non resumable file in UC browser.

Today, i have a solution to get rid of the link expired and download failed errors in UC browser. By this trick, you can conveniently resume the link expired of unfinished tasks in UC browser without any hassle. Just follow the given steps below to solve the issue.
http://techshrewd.com.ng/how-to-resume-expired-failed-downloads-in-uc-browser/

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot 2 Does Not Have A Block Option / Infinix Mobile Is Coming Stronger / Using Swift Sim In unlock Smile Router B593?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.