Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Eldee's Bigboy Trinity - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee's Bigboy Trinity (842 Views)

Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / Eldee - Bigboy / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eldee's Bigboy Trinity by Mynd44: 1:27am On May 13, 2010
Of the three versions of eldee's bigboy which do you like most. Mine is the rap remix. Those boys were simply big on that one
Re: Eldee's Bigboy Trinity by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Eldee's Bigboy Trinity by Viicfuntop(f): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:
Of the three versions of eldee's bigboy which do you like most. Mine is the rap remix. Those boys were simply big on that one

Hi Myndd. I just saw that my most of my posts were deleted. I sent a mail to one of the mods last week asking for the price of a Sponsored post and I didn't get a response. I am just trying to build a customer base first. What do I do then?

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Ruggedman / Who Is This / Moonfaceonline.com For Information On The Stars In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.