Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Teaching Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Vacancy (967 Views)

Teaching Vacancy At A Private Secondary School In Ikotun, Alimosho LG AREA / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancy (urgently Needed) / Teaching Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Vacancy by SeunBrown: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
if you can teach jamb and post utme students well call, 08072826661. of message me, subjects includes:
Economics
mathematics
English
current affairs
literature
physics
Biology
Account
chemistry
Re: Teaching Vacancy by sylviaeo(f): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Is it some or all of d subjects

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by patako: 1:17am On Apr 10, 2018
SeunBrown:
if you can teach jamb and post utme students well call, 08072826661. of message me, subjects includes:
Economics
mathematics
English
current affairs
literature
physics
Biology
Account
chemistry

What is your location?

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by Noah2711: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
I'm in kaduna..... I can teach Chemistry
Re: Teaching Vacancy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
A leading Group of Schools (full boarding) located on the outskirts of Lagos State looking for focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced individuals, who are willing to live around Mowe/Ofada axis,to fill the full-time position below:

Job Title: Guidance Counselor

Minimum Requirements
A Degree in Guidance and Counseling or Educational Psychology. Possession of Mater's Degree and experience in placements into tertiary institutions, home and abroad, will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV to: recruitment.talent2014@gmail.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. For example. "ACADEMIC - Guidance Counsellor".

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Teaching Vacancy by SeunBrown: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2018
patako:

What is your location?

ikorodu
Re: Teaching Vacancy by payvibes(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=SeunBrown post=66573268]if you can teach jamb and post utme students well call, 08072826661. of message me, subjects includes:
Economics
mathematics
English
current affairs
literature
physics
Biology
Account
chemistry
I live in Ikorodu and I can deal with English.
Re: Teaching Vacancy by Goldengold2(f): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
pcjuvy:
A leading Group of Schools (full boarding) located on the outskirts of Lagos State looking for focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced individuals, who are willing to live around Mowe/Ofada axis,to fill the full-time position below:

Job Title: Guidance Counselor

Minimum Requirements
A Degree in Guidance and Counseling or Educational Psychology. Possession of Mater's Degree and experience in placements into tertiary institutions, home and abroad, will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV to: recruitment.talent2014@gmail.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. For example. "ACADEMIC - Guidance Counsellor".

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Is this opportunity still available please?

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Received The Online Test Invite From Teach For Nigeria? / Transcorp Engineer Trainee Program / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Get Your Email Verification Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.