Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) (4035 Views)

Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Akanapiaigwe: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
savages everywhere grin
cc
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by gustav25: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Today marks the first National rain fall in Nigeria who else noticed that heavens wept when Buhari declared interest today ����

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by dodelight(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ehn! See demolition and destruction at the same time. I weep for the day that guy was born, in his next life I hope he'd refuse to be a zombie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by fk001(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari will forever be my best candidate.

God bless PMB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by ja2ken(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
I doubt if buhari supporters are ok mentally ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by RZArecta2(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
ja2ken:
I doubt if buhari supporters are ok mentally ..
the average IQ of a dead cow is higher than that of any Buhari supporter

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by fk001(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
imhotep:

Example fk001

Call me whatever you like i don't care.

I am after competency and PMB is competent.

Opposition are sabotaging his government , but they won't succeed by God grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by BERNIMOORE: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

which God? Is it God that stop him from Pronouncing A " killer fulani herdsmen" who kills everyday A TERRORIST Yet you lost your brain! O ma se ooo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ye mogbe.. Savage at it peakk.. Awan tweeps yi o gbadun atall

2 Likes

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by fk001(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
which God? Is it God that stop him from Pronouncing A " killer fulani herdsmen" who kills everyday A TERRORIST Yet you lost your brain! O ma se ooo.

How can you proscribe a whole tribe as terrorist?

Fulani people are all over Africa so how will you proscribe whole Fulani as terrorist?

Is just like saying if OPC have started terrorizing the nation then the president will proscribe the whole Yoruba tribe as terrorist?

Don't tell me that he should proscribe only herdsmen and leave the home Fulani, sorry he can't do that.

the victims should follow TY lame advice that everyone should defend himself or better leave the army to do their work

4 Likes

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Ojiofor: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2018
ow can you proscribe a whole tribe as terrorist?

The answer is NO' because it's not the whole tribe that are killing people but killer herdsmen who are supposed to be proscribed as terrorists.Every Fulani is not a herdsman and not every herdsman is a killer terrorist.
Boko Haram are mostly Kanuri and yet they were outlawed,why should killer herdsmen be treated differently?

4 Likes

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Ojiofor: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2018
fk001:

Fulani people are all over Africa so how will you proscribe whole Fulani as terrorist?

Is just like saying if OPC have started terrorizing the nation then the president will proscribe the whole Yoruba tribe as terrorist?

Don't tell me that he should proscribe only herdsmen and leave the home Fulani, sorry he can't do that.

the victims should follow TY lame advice that everyone should defend himself or better leave the army to do their work

The answer is NO' because it's not the whole tribe that are killing people but killer herdsmen who are supposed to be proscribed as terrorists.Every Fulani is not a herdsman and not every herdsman is a killer terrorist.
Boko Haram are mostly Kanuri and yet they were outlawed,why should killer herdsmen be treated differently?

1 Like

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by tuniski: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2018
fk001:

But IPOB were proscribed as terrorist group. You guys supporting buhari shoould fear God fa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by fk001(m): 1:07am On Apr 10, 2018
tuniski:

But IPOB were proscribed as terrorist group. You guys supporting buhari shoould fear God fa!

Is IPOB a whole tribe?

Many Igbo's doesn't want to associate themselves with IPOB

3 Likes

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by fk001(m): 1:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

Then how can you differentiate between killer herdsmen and innocent herdsmen, is it written on their forehead or what?

We all know there are wicked and killers among herdsmen but is impossible to proscribe them as terrorist.

The army should just do their work and deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 10, 2018
fk001:

Lzaa and onyeoga come and see oh grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Hehehe, Nigerians and bad mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by jericco1(m): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Nigerians no get chill

2 Likes

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by tuniski: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2018
fk001:

Is IPOB a whole tribe?

Many Igbo's doesn't want to associate themselves with IPOB
Fulani herdsmen are a whole fulaniis?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Herdsmen: 4:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Die buhari

The man ain't gonna rule Nigeria again

He's mad.

He nor think am well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 4:53am On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
gustav25:
Today marks the first National rain fall in Nigeria who else noticed that heavens wept when Buhari declared interest today ����
[/s]

Every decent Nigerian community views rain as a blessing not a sadness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 4:55am On Apr 10, 2018
As usual, they only have insults not reason to share

1 Like

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by DonVikings: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2018
From their words, you shall know them. That is how they were brought up in all their homes by their useless parents. No decorum no respect.

P

I

G

S.

2 Likes

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by Akanapiaigwe: 5:43am On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
DonVikings:
From their words, you shall know them. That is how they were brought up in all their homes by their useless parents. No decorum no respect.

P

I

G

S.
[/s]
trash trash trash
atulu mulu ebunu gba aka nwa cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by DonVikings: 5:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
atulu mulu ebunu gba aka nwa cheesy
Spoted. grin
Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by kings09(m): 5:55am On Apr 10, 2018
fk001:
Buhari will forever be my best candidate.

God bless PMB.

Thank God say u speak for urslf alone. Even ur family members must not see wat u typed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by kings09(m): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2018
jericco1:
Nigerians no get chill

With d suffering n hunger in d land?

1 Like

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by jericco1(m): 6:07am On Apr 10, 2018
kings09:

With d suffering n hunger in d land?
abi

1 Like

Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by 1shortblackboy: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
As usual, they only have insults not reason to share
actually yabbing is a Nigerian culture
Re: And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2018
My signature texts say it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

New pictures of the second runway/Taxi way under construction at Uyo Airport. / Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. / See What Saraki Did As He Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.