Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State (25743 Views)

Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / Senate Blocks Move To Recognise Kogi As An Oil-producing State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Yyeske(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

I'm from Oguta Yyeske and a bonafide Igbo son. What exactly is my reason not to be happy?
Akiko n'egwu, Chino tackles you especially for your hate for Anambra

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by mbos: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lipscomb:
That oil belong to igala people not Igbo they should cite the modular in their land.

Igalla is the daughter of Ekwulobia in Anambra state
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Yyeske(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
SmartPolician:

I don't think Abagworo hates Anambra

From my observation, he tries to defend imo whenever Chino goes buck naked, using unpalatable words on imo state
You think so, go through his previous posts. He's always comparing Anambra with other Igbo states and people like Chino, other Anambrarians here and myself sometimes don't take that lightly.
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by kayfra: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Igbo Kwenu!

Igbo Amaka!

Chukwu okike has done it for Anambra grin
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Yyeske(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

I'm from Oguta Yyeske and a bonafide Igbo son. What exactly is my reason not to be happy?
Who cares where you come from, Chino is from Uga and I'm from Awka, are we not bona-fide Igbos too? Leave Anambra matter for us and face your side.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by buhariguy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
xpansion:

Which kind Nonsense Buhari. Are you blind to the suffering in the land. Let me guess, you’re in his cabinet and you are part of those eating the government money. No wonder. But at least you can see the condition of his health. Let’s put a healthy young president Biko
are you stronger and healthy than my guy.?
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Yyeske(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
ruggedized1:
You are an i.diot. It is the other way round. What chino is to whip abagworo in line whenever he tries to talk nonsense over Anambra. He hates Anambra out of envy and inferiority complex and we hate him and his worthless state in return. Chino does not attack Imo state unless the useless old man attack Anambra. Let everyone stay on his lane if not this vicious circle shall continue. We do nothing else on NL other than monitoring his activities online. Imo state in general will always come under attacks until he stays away from Anambra matters.

Nna biko face abagworo and leave Ndimo and Imo state out of this, I've told you this several times
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by buhariguy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
kayfra:
Igbo Kwenu!

Igbo Amaka!

Chukwu okike has done it for Anambra grin
chukwu okike use buhari to bless Biafra land

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by ruggedized1: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nwanne leave that side. Chino is on a special mission just to monitor that old man online 24/7. I will not leave him, Ndimo or Imo state since he has decided to die in Anambra matter. It is now TIT for TAT. Let the vicious circle continue. When we finish online, we take it offline.

Yyeske:
Nna biko face abagworo and leave Ndimo and Imo state out of this, I've told you this several times
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by buhariguy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Malawian:
Did Jonathan not declare Anambra State as an oil producing state? what happened afterwards?
ineffectual buffoon did not like Igbos

Nobody love Igbo's like buhari do.
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by donbenie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lipscomb:
That oil belong to igala people not Igbo they should cite the modular in their land.
The Igala people are Anambrarians..so what's your point,nobody has discriminated against them before..

3 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by FKO81(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
quentin06:
exactly what sort of oil do they produce? black soot palm kernel oil?

Oloripelebe:
Groundnut oil abi

FG just dey massage flatinoooos already battered ego grin grin

Better soul from Waste

Orient as of 2016 was producing 10,000 bpd, OPR was granted OPLs 915 & 916 oil blocks petroleum prospecting license blocks in Anambra river basin by the FGN

4 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by joeyfire(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is crap. You cant be a real oil producing state if you are not getting increased derivation. Give us 13% then we will accept. Just because the Buhari government is thirsty for Igbo votes they sharply approve modular refineries grin

God punish devil. After bringing python dance and killing plenty of our youths they have now come for votes. Too late Buhari is going home next year
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by joeyfire(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administratiovn, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.

- All salary arrears paid up

- All contractual debts paid up

- All Pension arrears paid up

- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off

- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up

- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted

- Recession overcome within one year

- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price

- Inflation is reducing

- The Capital market rated highest globally

- The ease of doing business rated high

- Greatly reduced food import bills

- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive

- Revamped and more effective tax regime

- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service

- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country

- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals

- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano

- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND

- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated

- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded

- Influx of foreign companies increasing

- Increased investments by domestic investors

- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW

- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW

- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise

- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based

- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude

- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time

- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.

- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time

grin grin grin

How do you sleep at night
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Temptee101(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
kalu61:
Emuh further told the traditional rulers that the Federal Government also approved the employment of 10,000 youths from all the oil producing states, out of which 1,000 youths are to be employed in Anambra State, adding that he was in the state to ask the royal fathers to mention a particular place where the modular refinery would be cited in the state and to prepare for the selection of the youths to be employed.

the only functioning igbo state, l believe him.
Shut up at once. People of your thinking standard are not here.
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by deboysben(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
As an Anambraian so happy for this and as an ardent critics to this administration i will happily score him 1/10 .

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Oloripelebe: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
FKO81:

Better soul from Waste

Orient as of 2016 was producing 10,000 bpd, OPR was granted OPLs 915 & 916 oil blocks petroleum prospecting license blocks in Anambra river basin by the FGN

Groundnut oil grin grin grin
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Arivanautos(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
kalu61:
Emuh further told the traditional rulers that the Federal Government also approved the employment of 10,000 youths from all the oil producing states, out of which 1,000 youths are to be employed in Anambra State, adding that he was in the state to ask the royal fathers to mention a particular place where the modular refinery would be cited in the state and to prepare for the selection of the youths to be employed

the only functioning igbo state, l believe him.

see your life, there is tribalism even in igboland? I weep for una faa. so other Igbo states are dysfunctional.

darris Good oo
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by ssuccess(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
All because of a second Term
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by kalu61(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Arivanautos:

see your life, there is tribalism even in igboland? I weep for una faa. so other Igbo states are dysfunctional.

darris Good oo
l rarely reply stupid post sha but just for the record Other state is the east are no where compare to Anambra. I'm from Abia state, my state is shit in term of infrastructural development, Industrialization and delivery of governance.Thats the accolade the only functioning igbo state comes from.
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by papoudaupolos: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
ariesbull:

Anambra has a refinery...Orient Refinery
Bornu has Boko Haram.
Anambra was declared Babies factory state first b4 this.
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by kalu61(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Temptee101:
Shut up at once. People of your thinking standard are not here.
Yes of course.People of your thinking standard are making wave and you still join poo like me in nairaland. Let's flock together bro
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by omoelerin1: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
No! We want Biafra.
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by bibe(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
SmartPolician:
Three out of the five south eastern states have joined the Niger Delta grin

Those three are actually among the Niger Delta states in the real sense of the word, Niger Delta (ie deltas of the river Niger)
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by FKO81(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oloripelebe:

Groundnut oil grin grin grin
Od.e see one of the oil fields

4 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Oloripelebe: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
FKO81:

Od.e see one of the oil fields

Eda... Keep deceiving yourself grin
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by FKO81(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oloripelebe:

Eda... Keep deceiving yourself grin
An.u watch YouTube to cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn0ULn7iW1M

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
You think so, go through his previous posts. He's always comparing Anambra with other Igbo states and people like Chino, other Anambrarians here and myself sometimes don't take that likely.

your so called village ( anambra) is more superior than other igbo states and can't be compared to other state
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by igbozionism(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

lies. pls tell which part of oguta you came from since that is my place.
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Yyeske(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

your so called village ( anambra) is more superior than other igbo states and can't be compared to other state
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State by Kennydoc(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
sapien:
Anambra oil producing State?

grin grin grin grin

The same way Bornu was declared an oil producing State years ago, yet we have not heard of oil exploration years later.

Joke of a Country.

Hehehe, this one no even sabi wetin him dey yarn. Oil exploration has been going on in Borno with the intent of finding oil in commercial quantities there. So far, it hasn't been discovered.
Nobody has ever declared Borno as oil producing state. Even if oil is discovered there, it will take a few years of drilling and sales of the oil for the state to be officially recognised. Anambra's oil drilling has been on for nearly 5 or more years. A good example is Lagos said that where oil was said to be discovered since last year. Till today, it hasn't been recognised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC / We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.