Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? (971 Views)

FOOTBALL LOVERS!! Should Manchester United Be Sold To Elon Musk? / Football Lovers Get In Here- You Might Be The Next Winner For PN Predict And Win / Police Has Arrested The Pig That Predicts Nigeria's Win In World Cup(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by QueenDeborah(f): 5:13am On Apr 10, 2018
I have a very simple question for you guys today and I want you all to put aside your team mind and put on your church mind so that you won't biased when answering the question.

I listed out some players in the picture below, am so sure you guys know very well they are all Fast players when it comes to speed on the pitch.

So now let's imagine, all those players are placed on a track for 100 meters race.

Who Do You Think Will Win The Race Based On Their Speed?
Mine is Bellerin of Arsenal

Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by gabinogem(m): 5:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Lol....Salah. #team Manchester United
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by OlujobaSamuel: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2018
gabinogem:
It is Bale abeg.
ManCity must hear am today.
YNWA
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by gabinogem(m): 6:12am On Apr 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

It is Bale abeg.
ManCity must hear am today.
YNWA
that's ur choice, for me, I go for salah. As for the liverpool-man.city game, may the best team emerge winner.
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by OlujobaSamuel: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2018
gabinogem:
that's ur choice, for me, I go for salah. As for the liverpool-man.city game, may the best team emerge winner.
according to stats, salah is only ahead of messi and cr amongst those on the list,
Bale
Robben
Bellerin
Valencia
Salah
Ronaldo
Messi.
Bale and Robben are subject to argument, as Robben wasnt with the ball when he sprinted but Bale was the one with the ball on his feet.
Bale 36.9km/hr
Robben 37km/hr
Bale was given because he had the ball wjile running.

2 Likes

Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by QueenDeborah(f): 6:47am On Apr 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

according to stats, salah is only ahead of messi and cr amongst those on the list,
Bale
Robben
Bellerin
Valencia
Salah
Ronaldo
Messi.
Bale and Robben are subject to argument, as Robben wasnt with the ball when he sprinted but Bale was the one with the ball on his feet.
Bale 36.9km/hr
Robben 37km/hr
what keyboard are you using?
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by QueenDeborah(f): 6:49am On Apr 10, 2018
gabinogem:
Bellerin is faster than him
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2018
QueenDeborah:
what keyboard are you using?
I use a windows phone so no special keyboard. Why the question?
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by gabinogem(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Bellerin is faster than him
OK...where is ur stat?
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by gabinogem(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Bale
Robben
Bellerin
Valencia
Salah
Ronaldo
Messi.
Bale 36.9km/hr
Robben 37km/hr
bellerin comes before Valencia??
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
gabinogem:
would have posted links but this spam bots dey always ban me, that's why i didnt add my source.
You can just do a quick google check.
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by gabinogem(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

would have posted links but this spam bots dey always ban me, that's why i didnt add my source.
You can just do a quick google check.
I feel leroy sane is faster than bellerin...I'll check it.
Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2018
gabinogem:
just did a recheck, Valencia is faster than Bellerin, Sallah is the fourth in liverpool, Mane is the first and far ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2018
gabinogem:
I feel leroy sane is faster than bellerin...I'll check it.
Sane is faster, but he is not in the pix.

1 Like

Re: Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2018
My best moment was Bale sprint in a match with Barca where he ran off the pitch and still scored, that speed was out of the world.
That sprint gave him his best record too.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Addicted(just Not Funny) / FUNNY!!! Boy Asked A Girl For A Date / Found This Pictures On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.