Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning (16232 Views)

Football Prediction: Sure Winning Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today 8 Feb. 2021 / Start Winning Bet9ja Everyday I Mean Each Day- Secret Tips & Hack / 100% Winning Bet9ja Game For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by stanley234: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2018
It's been a long while I won bet9ja but after reading https://www.techparagon.com/win-bet9ja-secret-football-prediction/ am back on my feet.

I didn't win millions as most will think. I only learnt how and when to predict as well as what I must avoid. I won 9k on Saturday and won 17k yesterday.

I am not trying to promote any post here, I just think I should share only for those interested. Good morning.

https://www.techparagon.com/win-bet9ja-secret-football-prediction/

Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by braimeddy: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2018
U were just lucky that u won that's all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by stanley234: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2018
braimeddy:
U were just lucky that u won that's all
Yes I was lucky by following the principle I got.
Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by braimeddy: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2018
What are the principles?
stanley234:

Yes I was lucky by following the principle I got.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by stanley234: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2018
braimeddy:
What are the principles?
Why not just check the link.
Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by braimeddy: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Why not just explain it here to save the stress?
stanley234:
Why not just check the link.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by OsasAca1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
braimeddy:
Why not just explain it here to save the stress?

Funny
Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by kpas4kpas: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
How can I get your tips daily pls

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by stanley234: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
kpas4kpas:
How can I get your tips daily pls
just follow the rules
Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by Info247: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
You can also use these ultimate tips and guide if you really want to start winning your predictions everyday. This cheats are free and you can only get it here.
Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by BetAssured: 10:09pm On Mar 02
When it comes in terms of secret of winning bet9ja and bets in general, you can achieve real results if you can copy what is already working for others.

When I say copy, I mean following the exact strategy that works for others on daily basis.

The strategy I use is not your regular betting strategies, here's how is works:

It's programmed in a way that you play 3 games, only one will win and two will loose, your 1 winning covers your capital and profit.

This is a risk-free method of betting called 'sports trading'.

Before you start the trade, you already know that you'll win only one and loose 2, the winning can occur at the first trade, second or third. (People call it a no-fail system because even people who are not farmilar with betting start making profit from day one.

That's the reason why I said that it's not your regular betting strategies.

Believe me, if you learn the strategy, you'll create a daily income stream via football betting.

Betting is a real online business, you just need to start doing the right thing and turn your passion into an income stream.

Check the link on my signature and see real testimonies from real people.

Re: Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning by alicamara: 9:45pm On Mar 03
Bro no dey wine us here

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Teenagers Break Guinness Record For Multiple Skipping Times / Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual / Moses Simon Grabs Famous Match Winner For FC Nantes To Shock Champions, PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.