Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,678 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" (39816 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by zinaunreal(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
So all the sing wey you sing you never get $10,000. Na wa oh.
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by Pusyiter(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Uwese my bro. You nailed it. I wonder why he still needs more when he knows what to do?
There are more shits to eat from his crew members na shocked
Uyiii:
this is just to justify the assertion that 'human wants are always insatiable'.
he gets the money today, tomorrow he realises there are other things not sorted out and then, needs more money.
Little wonder polithiefcians will never relinquish power on a platter of gold.

The best gift of Life is contentment.
doesn't matter how wealthy you're recognised outside, without contentment, you're poor inside.
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by HopeAlive16(f): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
But i thought 30 Billion was in the account

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by Assassin101: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
na d bill wey Chioma give u be dat?
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by madenigga(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Davido about to hammer...

This is the style i normally used back then when i want to collect money from my Dad.
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by babatee90(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Amagite3:
He may have sang about 30 billion in his account, may have splashed $235k (N86m) on a 2018 Bentley Bentayga, but Davido needs way more to have his life sorted out.

The star says he needs a whooping $10billion for that.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/davido-reveals-how-much-he-needs-to-sort-his-life-out.html

Where is his 30 billion?
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by SensaGreene: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Uyiii:
this is just to justify the assertion that 'human wants are always insatiable'.
he gets the money today, tomorrow he realises there are other things not sorted out and then, needs more money.
Little wonder polithiefcians will never relinquish power on a platter of gold.

The best gift of Life is contentment.
doesn't matter how wealthy you're recognised outside, without contentment, you're poor inside.

A million likes
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by ellapius(f): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
allaboutobed:
Brymo
chuddyk
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by COURVOISier(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ask and you shall receive. God bless my hustle with $300,000,000,000 ($300 billion)
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by Nina222(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
choi!! OBO Fine man send me 100k let me send you the 10 million dollars
Re: Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" by trapQ: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Lol, I remember vividly too grin
deepwater:
I recall wen this guy made his first 10m NGN
HE POSTED THE MANAGERS CHEQUE ONLINE grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.