Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) (36604 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Joshuamilarge(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Papa guy, I believe this was for a certain condition, just maybe for a position in Church.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2018
you may kiss your Bride! :Pyou may kiss your Bride!
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by dynicks(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
chocorex:
these people wan still de nack...

we're now overtaking zimababwe and Kenya
is it ur waist that's gonno do the knacking?.......i don't understand u ooo

nd as for to overtake Zimbabwe nd d other, isn't it better Nigeria as a country for once get to overtake other countries in some things?

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by drey076(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
scarramenga:
angry the gal no even fine sef
cheesy cheesy
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018
rOsy247:
cheesy Love is a beautiful thing. Even the old ones cherish it.
because na dem first come d life
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2018
How are they him fxck?
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by TDEMONEW(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2018
scarramenga:
this one Na girl for your face undecided
scarramenga:
this one Na girl for your face
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2018
scarramenga:
Not your choice, go marry Ya own grin
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by yeman1(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2018
They are both old

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2018
StrongandMighty:
Chai old papa too wan kpansh..

He must have promised her marriage, do or die he has fulfilled it, that's a man for you

But honestly this marriage is absolutely unnecessary

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by phkka1(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Another Nigerian movy.
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Platony(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmm,...oh my G jus.....wel ayam words of short!!.... undecided

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by guttentag(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2018
see makeup
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2018
may his wristbangle nor. bend/break.See his 23 yrs old bride.
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
bigplayerz:
This na Lalasticlala uncle...the man wan revive him 3rd leg grin grin grin grin grin
Na Nwamaikpe's aunt be that naw
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
The dress is not age appropriate
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin

Heeeeeeyyyy!

grin grin

Dis man heart oooooo....
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by systemz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
StrongandMighty:
Chai old papa too wan kpansh..
Na church wan make Baba elder na.

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by careernaija: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
grin happy married life God bless there union
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by gamaliel9: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
This can only happen in my church---#teamCatholic
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
StrongandMighty:

Have you been that old before?
How did you know?
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:
Black is beautiful

Are you okay?

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
I think it's done to fulfill a deacon position requirement in church but its wrong for the mama to wear white gown.
It could be off-white or pink.
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by solid3(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Eni ma ku pade eni ma pa. sad
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
may his wristbangle nor. bend/break.See his 23 yrs old bride.

grin grin
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Two ancestors

Congratulations

Two head is better than one
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
They must have given birth to their children without doing their white wedding then...perhaps they decided to do it now..mostly happens in catholic churches..I've witnessed most cases before
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Evince(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
must people relegate their culture for white man culture. one stupid pastor must have told him that unless he wed his wife in church that they wont make heaven.

i will do only black and court wedding.

#STOPWHITEWEDDING it is not our tradition. pastors should stop this brainwashing
Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Evince(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
u have a good point

Joshuamilarge:
Papa guy, I believe this was for a certain condition, just maybe for a position in Church.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Faremisodeeq:
it rained almost everywhere yesterday. some one said the heaven wept because Buhari declared his presidential reelection.
I noticed the day Buhari won the 2015 election, the sun hide behind the cloud all day (I told everyone that cared to listen "We are doomed"wink. Same thing happened all over the country yesterday with the rains.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy married life to the couple.
May their marriage be full of bliss and very fruitful.

I'm just upset with the bride's stylist.
How come she's wearing a black bra in that lace gown that looks like a moimoi wrap?

Her flower bouquet is also a no-no...looks more like a funeral wreath.

You get wahala, I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones / Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) / You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.