Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V (2336 Views)

Direct Tokunbo Toyota Camry 3009 / Clean Foriegn Used 2017 Honda CR-V... Asking Price: ₦19,000,000 / Tokunbo Honda CR-V 2006 For Sale For 1.780m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2018
This car just arrived Nigeria and is ready for sale.
It has a:
4 cylinder engine
Low mileage
Leather interior
AC works perfectly
Accident free
Clean alloy rims
Run and drive
Airbags still intact
Stereo
USB/Aux Port
Fog lights
Heated seats
Call me or Whatsapp me now on 07052910508
The selling price is 4.2 million ( negotiable)

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Cosplay: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2018
This advert is an example of what happens when unscrupulous people attempt to take advantage of the system.

The photos displayed as purchase photos do not in any way belong to the vehicle being advertised with Nigerian photos.

This is a Flooded Vehicle, with biohazard/chemical damage.

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Cosplay: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2018
Note water Level and mileage.

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Cosplay: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2018

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Cosplay: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, Timifakay
Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by diportivo: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
too much many plenty contradicting pictorial evidences

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cosplay:
This advert is an example of what happens when unscrupulous people attempt to take advantage of the system.

The photos displayed as purchase photos do not in any way belong to the vehicle being advertised with Nigerian photos.

You are free to come see the car for your self. The car has its interior totally changed from a fabric to a leather interior

2 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cosplay:

You speak like cars like this cannot be cleaned up properly and serviced. For your information, I give people the VIN number of any car I want to sell so they can see what they want get even before they buy it. I created this account newly solely for the purpose of improving my business. A lot has been done to this vehicle to ensure that it is safe for one to drive

2 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cosplay:

Sir, even the title shows u that it is run and drive. It also shows u that it is accident free meaning that no airbag has deployed and it not undergone any body work. The pictures I posted are of the car after the interior has been changed from fabric to a leather interior.
Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cosplay:

I still do respect what you're doing

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cosplay:

I still do respect what you're doing but I can assure you that this car has no issue at all. It has been tested here in Nigeria. if I wanted to cheat anyone, I would have ensured the car was washed thoroughly and every number and sticker removed.

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Offer is still available
Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by thebigkendo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
WorldwideEnt:

Sir, even the title shows u that it is run and drive. It also shows u that it is accident free meaning that no airbag has deployed and it not undergone any body work. The pictures I posted are of the car after the interior has been changed from fabric to a leather interior.

Stop lying bro, that is picture of another CRV at auction, except the fabric seats were changed at the "abroad" which we know is not possible.

Post the actual picture of the new leather work, not factory leather from another car and CRV with fabric from factory.. E go hard for am to be heated seat oh..

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
thebigkendo:

Stop lying bro, that is picture of another CRV at auction, except the fabric seats were changed at the "abroad" which we know is not possible.

Post the actual picture of the new leather work, not factory leather from another car and CRV with fabric from factory.. E go hard for am to be heated seat oh..
Sir u can come and inspect it for your self. There is nothing to hide here okay. I just got the picture from my friend who cleared and brought the car out of the work shop where they changed the interior. So anyone can come and inspect this car. This car is a good car not withstanding what people might say about it. I want to believe that no Nigerian will buy a thing he has not seen so why are we going all the way to find fault in everything instead of just doing the necessary thing. I will give u the VIN number and also allow u to test run the car. If u like it u buy and every one will be cool. Please let's just do the needful before we begin to point accussing fingers
Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Offer is still available
Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by timifakay(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Door handles / door mat too.
Did you change them as well?
Silver in the abroad
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6952990_img20180410095056_jpeg754fc75e3b73bb277a3cd573d4f4ad82
Black in nigeria
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6953566_0a6f03590d39489ca9505916248e5bdc_jpege100ceda5cea00c10796bb0493477751
Àbí nah naija sún don make am black?

3 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Gravatar: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Haha the guy username don disappear for nairaland
Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by HoodBillionaire: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
make dem open those door covers
u go see pure water nylon
once water doj enter engine
na frm one mechanic to the other
abegi
thief
who eva buys dis crv
u go die put
This car just arrived Nigeria and is ready for sale.
It has a:
4 cylinder engine
Low mileage
Leather interior
AC works perfectly
Accident free
Clean alloy rims
Run and drive
Airbags still intact
Stereo
USB/Aux Port
Fog lights
Heated seats
Call me or Whatsapp me now on 07052910508
The selling price is 4.2 million ( negotiable)
Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by thebigkendo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Gravatar:
Haha the guy username don disappear for nairaland

Cosplay come & see what you have done cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo 2010 Honda CR-V by Cosplay: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Unfortunate.

That was unnecessary. He should simply have told the truth, mentioned the facts and advertised his car in peace.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toks: 2008 Ford Focus - 1.55M SOLD / SOLD OUT Highlander Limited Thumbstart Tokunbo In Ibadan @4.5m 08088 / VOLVO 2006 XC90 Toks 1.75M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.