Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys (14082 Views)

Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions / 10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
I play games, and I seriously don't care.

Oh I like you

I shall take you as my apprentice
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
“Avid gamers” are nerds. Or geeks.
vickzdvipe:

Actually, its an "Avid Gamer" not nerd...
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
KillaBeauty:

I want to have sex with you in all sorts of positions

What does that make me ?
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by hopefulLandlord: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Harlow Jordan in Dead Island Riptide
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Girls could be avid gamers too.
Moorish:

Fixed
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Trevor GTA 5
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by vickzdvipe(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Oh my! Okay
This definition actually supports your stance.
" an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession"
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by HayZee06(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
lestat:

It's a ps3 game remasterd for ps4
Yea my bad, meant to say playstation exclusive
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Prudent5217: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
I will add “Sigismund Dijkstra” of WITCHER 3 the best RPG game in PS4

1 Like

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Lechkan(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Can I get a PS3 console for 25k
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
You could add MR HOUSE in fall out.

He's one of the most impressive fellows in the game.
And I often wonder if Nigeria was rules by a king rather than "Democratic" dogs. We may have hit the stars by now.
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Haven't played any of these games but Ibreally enjoyed reading through this thread. I love how this characters have questionable philosophies that may seem wrong to others but right to some. I really like chaos and unpredictability when it comes to gaming. Kudos for putting up this list.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by pryme(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Scorpion - Mortal Kombat
Generally perceived to be the more sinister and evil of Shao Khan's two right-hand ninjas – the fact that he is literal hell-spawn doesn't help – Scorpion is actually well within his rights to have been reincarnated as the vengeful demon he is.

It was actually Sub-Zero, member of rival assassin group, the Lin Kuei, that murdered Scorpion back when he was the much more aesthetically pleasing Hanzo Hasashi, along with the rest of his clan.

Scorpion only hooks up with Shao Tsung and Quan Chi because they can promise him the revenge he craves – and to be fair, he gets it, killing Sub-Zero after Shang Tsung's defeat.
To further prove that he's really a good guy, on learning that MK2 Sub-Zero is actually the younger brother of his murderer, Scorpion switches allegiances and vows to project the younger ice assassin.

Wow, I thought he switched allegiance because he found out that it was Quan Chi that was responsible for the annihilation of his clan.

1 Like

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Junny04(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
What of Grand theft auto??
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
You forgot to add Kratos in God of War

1 Like

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Emotionss: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
LegendaryArnold:

Don't mind the op
How can he exclude the mighty Kratos of God of War
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by pryme(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I cannot relate. I’m not a nerd.

No no no, video games are not only for nerds.

Does Henry Cavil (Superman) come across like a nerd?he almost missed the role of playing Man of Steel because he was busy playing Warcraft.

Ludacriss on the other hand also wait in queue for hours for a video game lunch.
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by pryme(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lilisticlili:
How about Contra?

Contra is pretty straight forward, shoot and destroy everything, my kind of game. But the SNES version is the hardest game I have ever played till date.
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
pryme:

Contra is pretty straight forward, shoot and destroy everything, my kind of game. But the SNES version is the hardest game I have ever played till date.
SNES? Pls enlighten me
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by pryme(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
LegendaryArnold:

Kratos is actually the Villian if you ask me, his excuse for going on gods killing spree is because Zeuse tried to stop him, it wasnt the gods that slaughtered his family, he did. so its only just for the visions to haunt him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by pryme(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lilisticlili:
SNES? Pls enlighten me

Super
Nintendo
Entertainment
System.

It was the second console from Nintendo around the 80s and 90s, but the emulators are still there for pc.
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
pryme:

Super
Nintendo
Entertainment
System.

It was the second console from Nintendo around the 80s and 90s, but the emulators are still there for pc.

wow! Thanks,my brother. Onces own a Nintendo64 then. Pls what is emulator in gaming?
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by pryme(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lilisticlili:
wow! Thanks,my brother. Onces own a Nintendo64 then. Pls what is emulator in gaming?

Emulators mode the game console into your PC, for instance we have the N64 emulator for pc, just download the emulator on your pc, install it. Then download the games (roms) you want to on websites like romnation.com and walla you are playing your N64 again on your pc.
There are even ps1 and ps2 emulators,
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
pryme:

Emulators mode the game console into your PC, for instance we have the N64 emulator for pc, just download the emulator on your pc, install it. Then download the games (roms) you want to on websites like romnation.com and walla you are playing your N64 again on your pc.
There are even ps1 and ps2 emulators,
thanks dear,u kind
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
pryme:

Kratos is actually the Villian if you ask me, his excuse for going on gods killing spree is because Zeuse tried to stop him, it wasnt the gods that slaughtered his family, he did. so its only just for the visions to haunt him.
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Emeka71(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I cannot relate. I’m not a nerd.
You don't play action games.
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by LEOVOLUTION(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Scorpion - Mortal Kombat
Generally perceived to be the more sinister and evil of Shao Khan's two right-hand ninjas – the fact that he is literal hell-spawn doesn't help – Scorpion is actually well within his rights to have been reincarnated as the vengeful demon he is.

It was actually Sub-Zero, member of rival assassin group, the Lin Kuei, that murdered Scorpion back when he was the much more aesthetically pleasing Hanzo Hasashi, along with the rest of his clan.

Scorpion only hooks up with Shao Tsung and Quan Chi because they can promise him the revenge he craves – and to be fair, he gets it, killing Sub-Zero after Shang Tsung's defeat.
To further prove that he's really a good guy, on learning that MK2 Sub-Zero is actually the younger brother of his murderer, Scorpion switches allegiances and vows t o project the younger ice assassin.
ACTUALLY, SUB ZERO didn't exactly murder the shira reyui (scorpions clan), it was quan-chi that orchestrated it all and put the blame on sub zero, just so he could pit him against the rouge sub zero who wouldn't play by their plan.

1 Like

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Kaycee7(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
The Boss

The Boss was one of the best covert agents and main antagonist in Metal Gear Solid. She's also the biological mother of Ocelot. She developed Closed Quarters Combat alongside N*ked Snake. While she appeared to be a ruthless agent seeking to thwart Snake's mission, we were later to realize that she was actually working a deep cover mission which ended with her allowing Snake to kill her to keep her country safe.
Despite her officially being labeled as a traitor and war criminal with the intention of her being remembered that way as part of her final mission, her epitaph on her grave marker read "In memory of a patriot who saved the world.

Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
LEOVOLUTION:

ACTUALLY, SUB ZERO didn't exactly murder the shira reyui (scorpions clan), it was quan-chi that orchestrated it all and put the blame on sub zero, just so he could pit him against the rouge sub zero who wouldn't play by their plan.
pryme:

Wow, I thought he switched allegiance because he found out that it was Quan Chi that was responsible for the annihilation of his clan.
LEOVOLUTION:

It seems you did not really get the story
I'll try to break it down for you

1) Quan Chi, posing as Bi-Han(Subzero) , killed Scorpion's clan EXCLUDING scorpion

2) A throwaway line by Raiden in MK9's Story Mode confirms
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero still happens in the new timeline. Bi-Han aka Subzero DID kill Scorpion personally in this game.

3) Scorpion is tricked by Quan-Chi into believing Bi-Han killed
his clan after murdering him. Scorpion becomes the angry
spectre we all know and love, and begins working for Quan-
Chi for a chance to kill Bi-Han and put his soul to rest.

4) As show in MK9's Story Mode Scorpion kills Bi-Han. Quan
Chi resurrects Bi-Han's soul into the wraith known as Noob
Saibot. Noob Saibot, as Raiden warned, lost all his humanity
and compassion and became a being of pure evil, ambition,
and greed - IE, all his worst qualities.

5) In the new timeline Tundra/Kuai Liang takes up the name
'Sub-Zero' in honor of Bi-Han and fights Scorpion in their
equivalent of MK2. He is NOT aware of Quan Chi messing
things up between Bi-Han and Scorpion. He thinks Scorpion
murdered Bi-Han in cold blood, thus setting up THEIR feud.

The story all in all is very complicated there are still something I should explain but will leave them for when you ask them.

But the truth is SUBZERO KILLED SCORPION
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by cao(f): 4:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Moorish:

Fixed
You really feeling yourself, shey?
Re: 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys by cao(f): 4:04am On Apr 11, 2018
LegendaryArnold:
He isn't good, anti-hero maybe, but not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New FC24 For Ps4 N Ps5 Now Available / Fifa 20 Mobile Android Offline Transfer Update Download APK+OBB+DATA ENGLISH / PS3's Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.