Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. (34670 Views)

Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC / Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by chukjojo(m): 3:17am On Jul 24, 2013
Mescana ChelseaOh yess.. As the man said, his Prophet Mohammed married a young gurl too.. I don't think this should be a problem that we bother Christians or we Igbo. Aftroll D Hausas have been doing all dis Early begoten marriage eva since the pope was an alter boy..
Let the minister come to any Igbo land with that 100,000 Us dollars lemme weather d gurl's mum won't pour him acid..

Thatz muslim for you, so mek una free dis man..
Shekina!!

Shut the f*ck up, what concern's christianity with igbo, or do you think christian is another name for igbo? what da hell do you mean by "we brother Christians or we Igbo." Are all ibos christians?
Nwoke m kwuo somthing di reasonable or i noro nwayoo. EWUUUUUUU
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
It takes two to tangle. It is only heartless and greedy parents that would give thier little daughter out in marriage at a tender age to an elderly man because of money.
maybe due to poverty...but poverty shuld not make u lose ur selfworth and integrity.
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by adrainuche(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Look at this bastard, if you marry a 13 year old girl at your age if 59 then who will your sins get married to, you seem uneducated !!!
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by Dumdum217(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
For any pervet that would want to try it to my sweet daughter!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by newspapers: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2013
This is really funny. I saw it on http://www.naijareport.com.ng/senator-yerima-dumps-17yrs-wife-15yrs-girl/ and was like FUNNNNNYYYY...
But on another note, the guy has a right to his FAITH. Reason he's marrying in Egypt not in Nigeria since our laws didnt permit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by keeptalkin(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
the man wants to emjoy an under aged virgin grin
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by GoodMuyis(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Felibaby:
Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima,.... spurned Nigeria's Child Rights Act of 2003 which forbids marriage with anyone under 18. "I do not work with such law that runs counter to my religion. For clarity, I do not have to obey the Child Rights Act so long as it contravenes my religious belief and I’m sick and tired of repeating myself all the time.
Culled from Nigeria Today Online.[i][/i]

Then He is better off an Imam than being a Senator (A law maker) if he so decided not to be a law abiding citizen

Why am I commenting on Old tread
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by jeffcares: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
What a crazy story, how could anyone justify an action like this marrying a 13 year old.
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. by orisa37: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
13 YEAR OLD BEAUTY? AND FROM HISTORIC EGYPT, SHERIMA REALLY ENJOYED HIMSELF.
SHERIMA AND SHETTIMA ARE HISTORICAL CHARACTERS.
MADE IN NIGERIA!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.