Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) (25552 Views)

Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Motolank: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Haaaaaa, I used to live in that house on fire. It is facing ikeja club. Pls pure more water, I left my panties there about 15years ago, they might still be in the house �
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by ebenholer(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
praiseneofingz:
because iPhone 7,8,X and so on dey there...... they were fast to respond but if na Pa Johnson face me I slap you house for capitol agege now they will come after the whole building is completely burnt and blow useless sirens.
That is not true, the fire fighting operation in lagos state has been up and doing. I witnessed them quenching the fire of one face me and face u house at around 1:00am in the night. You and I must commend this pls
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by sirgalahad26(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
OP, i just called someone in dat same computer village(finet office) and he's telling me otherwise. who should we believe?!
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by stanisbaratheon: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
I see a person taking pictures instead of putting the blaze out. Chai cry
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by 1sttruth: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
And you are there doing video covering, oya clap for yourself
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Tollzara(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good. The response was swift. This is a state where things work. Gradually, we're getting there.

praiseneofingz:
because iPhone 7,8,X and so on dey there...... they were fast to respond but if na Pa Johnson face me I slap you house for capitol agege now they will come after the whole building is completely burnt and blow useless sirens.
You see your life? You must always find fault, even where there isn't any. People like you can never be pleased. You'll always have something to complain about. Non-productive, destructive, sniping skeptics and critics. I dare say the negativity of Nigerians is a major part of the heavy load of problems putting a brake on our progress.
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by miqos02(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
GreenMavro:
shocked

This looks like the shop Segun Egbegbe stole Iphone from that year sad sad sad
not true
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Lagos is light years ahead of other states. So swift in response in every sphere. I sometimes wonder whether they are part of this our country. It takes 3hrs for fire service to respond in my state.

Toh.
if i hear
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by faithfull18(f): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
I know this place..
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Teeboi56: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
frankwealth:
LRU guys tried; they were fast in response. Is Nigeria Fire Service still existing
There are still exist in Lagos
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tollzara:
Good. The response was swift. This is a state where things work. Gradually, we're getting there.

You see your life? You must always find fault, even where there isn't any. People like you can never be pleased. You'll always have something to complain about. Non-productive, destructive, sniping skeptics and critics. I dare say the negativity of Nigerians is a major part of the heavy load of problems putting a brake on our progress.

are you talking to me like that

Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by IdeyFindWife: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kudos to the Lag responders' teams. Small fires like this do a lotta damage, next thing you'll hear #Billions lost tomorrow. And most of those retailers are often over-wise with Insurance matters.

Miky @ miqos02, hope e no reach ur side, stay safe bro
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Egein(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Can we, as usual, blame Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by translux(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
galex10:

Thank God for what?

Thank God for everything
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by translux(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
galex10:

Thank God for what?

Thank God for everything
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Premiumwriter: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tracypacy:
"I wanted to be the last person to wish you happy birthday
this is what happens when you cram love messages
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by Babatunde13: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello, I register Business (Enterprises, Ventures, Limited Liability Company), NGO, ASSOCIATION, CLUB, CHURCH, MOSQUE, etc with the Corporate Affairs Commission. For more info: Kindly call: 08033782910, Whazapp: 07089955363. Regards.
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by miqos02(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Kudos to the Lag responders' teams. Small fires like this do a lotta damage, next thing you'll hear #Billions lost tomorrow. And most of those retailers are often over-wise with Insurance matters.

Miky @ miqos02, hope e no reach ur side, stay safe bro
thanks boss, e no reach at all
Re: Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) by grrr: 6:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Na samsung explosion cause the fire grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Amputee Hawker: "Sometimes Pipo Dey Carry My Money Waka" (Video) / CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$ / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.