Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (51284 Views)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by emmabest2000(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2018

1 Share

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Shedrack777: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
holy moly
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Freethought(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Would av loved mine with a tank
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Love is all that matters
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by 4C2215131: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hoping the tank fortifies the wedding against future marital wahala while the dumpster "packs" away all the trash that comes with unfortunate wedlock.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018

The Man In The Second Picture Must Be Related To Adolf Hitler...

He Is Wedding With "Karl" (Amoured Tanker), the Most Powerful Artillary Gun Of The Second World War...

Donald Trump Should Keep An Eye On Him...
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
[b]IF YOU HAVE MONEY AND THEN DECIDES TO USE SOME OF THESE VEHICLES FOR WEDDING YOU ARE SAFE!!!!!!

BUT IF NA POVERTY MAKE YOU EMBARK ON THIS JOURNEY BROTHER YOUR OWN DON FINISH[/b]
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by sirgalahad26(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
me i wanna use spaceship!!!
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by rOsy247(f): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Wow, is that not Beyonce's younger sister I see with bicycle? Lovely!!!

By the way, even well decorated wheelbarrow can serve as far as people have strength to pull u to the wedding venue. All mobility go still take you to your wedding venue, irrespective of the type. Some people used the best cars in the world yet the marriage didn't survive 6 months while some trekked sef yet are so happy in their marriage.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by hoseamatoh(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
How many black people you see for there, na we dey like show ourselves, white man go do that with joy for him face
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Octaves(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
the couple with bicycles. isnt the lady Solange Knowles, Beyonce's sister
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Emmaskill(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Gofwane:
They are all learners. Me i will do mine inside wheelbarrow angry
pls, permission to scream AMEN to DAT prayer of urs.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by aalangel(f): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Was Solange going to church dressed like that?
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by CAROLYN19: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Are you a 2018 bride and looking for classic wedding gown to rent or buy, call Elegant Gown Rentals on 08066332919.

1 Share

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Mdaz(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
Wedding days are typically designed to be very memorable. The couple involved put in so much efforts to make the event one to linger for long in the memories of all.

To achieve this, different tactics and antics are orchestrated to make the wedding eventful, especially with interesting high points, all designed to make the event the most talked about event for as long as possible.

However, there are some rather daring couples who succeeded in making their wedding a very memorable event. They succeeded not necessarily due to the grandiose nature of the event. Neither did they achieve it due to the presence of some celebrity performer that performed at the event. Or the grand wedding venue.

Rather they used usual wedding vehicles to make give their events a unique touch and to be the talk of the town, or well, in this era of the Internet and the World Wide Web, the talk of the world.

Anyway, Autojosh presents some very usual and I dare say very daring couples with the most usual wedding vehicles.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/are-you-bold-enough-to-do-your-wedding-in-any-of-these-cars/

. Wedding was not done in town the Car.......
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by MissRaine69(f): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Solange’s wedding was in a place where no cars are allowed and she is quirky like that.
The rest are to reflect the lifestyle and culture of the people concerned.
Where are you going to get that much fuel in this country to fill those big trucks?
First you have to know your environment and budget bravery comes later
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by MissRaine69(f): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Octaves:
the couple with bicycles. isnt the lady Solange Knowles, Beyonce's sister
It is

1 Like

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by martineverest(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Solange and her husband are on the same bicycles got me
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by onomeabuja: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
jashar:
mba...
i'll oder uber or taxify rather...
I OFFER YOU MY HAND OF FRIENDSHIP @jashar!

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by radhikajogi: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
GMavro:
grin

na boat I wan use
too bad
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by taurusdude0(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Categories
Trucks/bulldozers - construction workers
Bus - hippies
Bikes/toy cart - was for fun or one works in the park
Power bike - play boy
Tanks - soldiers
Tractor - farmer
Funny car - eccentric people or just used what they had
Kekenapep - u know na(driver or just broke)
Others - broke magas.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Gofwane(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Emmaskill:
pls, permission to scream AMEN to DAT prayer of urs.
permission denied cheesy
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by sykeng(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
life is suppose to be fun but here in naija we take it too serious, everybody wan trend.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Olajolo48: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by 043xclusive: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by jtwest(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
angry angrysee dis oga wit thick beards sef, riding bicycle undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Buffalowings3(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes to the power bike!
Aka
Okada

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by clemz85(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
I may call it signatures, for people that love their job, using their equipment on their most happiest day

Wedding is only in nigeria an event to showcase affluent life style with less connection to happiness
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Joshuamilarge(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
kinkybunny:

why did you post ur picture... you want me to vomit?
grin
kinkybunny:

why did you post ur picture... you want me to vomit?
vomit abeg. but make sure you don't go back to your vomit.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by sisisioge: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
I can do the blue school bus and the bikes. They look funky...I would have to dress funky too grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) / Kenyan Millionaire Javan Bidogo Wed's Two Friends Same Weekend. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.