Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,158 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

2019 Elections - Buhari’s Second Term Ambition Dead On Arrival – Gov. Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections - Buhari’s Second Term Ambition Dead On Arrival – Gov. Fayose (395 Views)

Ondo: South West APC Rally Support For Akeredolu’s Second Term Ambition / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / How Obasanjo Gave National Assembly N50M For His 3rd Term Ambition - APC Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections - Buhari’s Second Term Ambition Dead On Arrival – Gov. Fayose by Colossusgist(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has said Nigeria does not need President Muhammadu Buhari as her leader in 2019, noting that Monday’s declaration of reelection bid by the President was an ambition dead on arrival.

The Ekiti State governor also noted that if President Buhari is re-elected, he would kill the country.

Governor Fayose spoke to newsmen in Ado-Ekiti on Monday on the President’s intention, through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi.

He said if President Buhari was unable to read the handwriting on the wall and know when to call it quit, Nigerians would show him the exit door in 2019 by voting him out of office.

Fayose opined that the president was not only too old to lead the country well, he had bungled the opportunity given him by his woeful performance.

“That ambition is dead on arrival. We don’t want grandpa as president anymore. Nigeria does not deserve a Buhari as

[b]Source - [/b]http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/04/2019-elections-president-buharis-second.html

Re: 2019 Elections - Buhari’s Second Term Ambition Dead On Arrival – Gov. Fayose by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Please how can I sacrifice my FTC award for the total dismemberment of the expired entity called Nigeria? Fayose is even giving understated reasons why he shouldn't come back. One thing that gets me extremely confused about some human looking animals who are being strategically and technically killed enemas by the blood thirsty terrorist is that they are still the loudest in the Buhari's reelection noises, and the terrorist still have the "Will" to crush them the more. The only reason you observe some temporal break from boko haram and Fulani terrorists is that their commander in chief is looking out for second term after which the worst would be expected, yet some imbecilic buffoons are happily questing for his return.
Re: 2019 Elections - Buhari’s Second Term Ambition Dead On Arrival – Gov. Fayose by yarimo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mumu FAYOSE is like your wife has given you another false prophecy again abi?

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Hires Pro- Govt Students’ Leaders To Counter Protests Over AAUA / We Support Your Senatorial Vision - Bysm President Tells Comrade Abba Moro. / Ohanaeze: Igbos In The North Lament Bomb Explosion At Home Of Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.