Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a (916 Views)

A Wing Of 4BR Duplex Sitting On 350 Square Meter Land Forsale In Ikeja / A Wing To Let In Ibadan,80k P.a / A Very Decent Wing (2bedrm flat)To Let In IBADAN 80k P.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by Aadeyinka(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2018
As subject above, the wing consist big siting room and 2 rooms, toilet , bathroom and kitchen.

The apartment have all necessary amenities.

A year rent is 80k
Agreement 20k,
commission 20k
total package 120k

call Mr Dairo 08068316947 or Mr Hammed 08128263882 for enquiries / inspection and to let

pics available on WhatsApp MTN line
Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by kpompey: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2018
These agents are thieves...Rent 80k and u are demanding 40k for linking the tenant and landlord.Barao

1 Like

Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by humble2: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Exactly my biggest challenge here in Ibadan..am currently and urgently in need of a 2 or 3 bedroom flat...though d 1 or 2 agents I know have not shown me a house of my taste.. But the way d exaggerate that total package eh..how can u collect half or almost half of a rent? DAts wickedness...

1 Like

Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by humble2: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Aadeyinka:
As subject above, the wing consist big siting room and 2 rooms, toilet , bathroom and kitchen.

A year rent is 80k
total package 120k

call Mr Dairo 08068316947 or Mr Hammed 08128263882 for enquiries / inspection and to let

Where is the location first??

1 Like

Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by Aadeyinka(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
kpompey:
These agents are thieves...Rent 80k and u are demanding 40k for linking the tenant and landlord.Barao
Mr Olodo, don't talk what no got ideal, house rent plus agreement goes to landlord ,only commission goes to agents which might not be one agent if not in charge directly .Apart no one force u to patronize agents,since you can work on roads looking for apartments to rent, no fighting while issue , sorry Na ur name .
Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by Aadeyinka(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
humble2:
Exactly my biggest challenge here in Ibadan..am currently and urgently in need of a 2 or 3 bedroom flat...though d 1 or 2 agents I know have not shown me a house of my taste.. But the way d exaggerate that total package eh..how can u collect half or almost half of a rent? DAts wickedness...
gentleman, landlord collect house rent and agreement,only commission goes to agents ,which agents share as the work is networking, usually more than a person work
Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by Aadeyinka(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
humble2:

Where is the location first??
location is odo oba, alight a bus from idi Arere , call the numbers display if interested
Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by kpompey: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Aadeyinka:
Mr Olodo, don't talk what no got ideal, house rent plus agreement goes to landlord ,only commission goes to agents which might not be one agent if not in charge directly .Apart no one force u to patronize agents,since you can work on roads looking for apartments to rent, no fighting while issue , sorry Na ur name .

See how this lazy folks is destroying grammar.Pls clarify, how much is the rent and by the way,the agreement should be a tenable piece of paper,how does this translate to 10 or 20k you are demanding.Agency should be 10 percent of the rent 8k ,so your hungry coholt want to swindle another man of his hard earn money.I repeat you guys are thieves,pack in and pay the 40k.mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by Aadeyinka(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2018
kpompey:

See how this lazy folks is destroying grammar.Pls clarify, how much is the rent and by the way,the agreement should be a tenable piece of paper,how does this translate to 10 or 20k you are demanding.Agency should be 10 percent of the rent 8k ,so your hungry coholt want to swindle another man of his hard earn money.I repeat you guys are thieves,pack in and pay the 40k.mtcheeeew
you can't understand now because u are not yet landlord , house rent per annum plus agreement fee goes to landlord, while commission goes to agent which will be shared among agents who connected to o the link of bring in the client, and at the end one agent may have 5k each if they are many like 4,etc
apart no one force you if can't cope
since u have leg ,keep walking till u get ur new apartment, no problem why raising issues for urself, sorry ooo
Re: A Wing To Let At Ibadan 80k P.a by uncleteeh(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aadeyinka:

A year rent is 80k
Agreement 20k,
commission 20k
total package 120k

Do you still have this kind of apartment?

(1) (Reply)

Three Bedroom Bungalow Built On 50 By 100 Land Located At Ekae For 22M @ RHOME / A New 3- Bedroom Flat For Sale And Another For Rent / Furnished And Distress Sales Of 4br Semi Det Duplex @ Lekki 1 With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.