Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read (38130 Views)

2019: States Where Governors’ Feuds With Senators May Shape Polls / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by akum78: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared On Facebook With Caption ..

I used two major roads in the south east during this Easter period , Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-PH expressways and I couldn't believe the level of work I saw especially from Enugu to Aba with Okigwe to Aba looking too good to be true.

I make bold to say that by that alone PMB has invested more on infrastructure in South east than the entire fed govt did from 1999-2015. That's not including the Owerri-PH exp, the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road, Owerri-Aba exp and the almighty second Niger Bridge.

If we include the human investments in Aba shoe industrialists, the Nigerian Defence - Innoson Motors partnership, the CBN agric-funding in Enugu, Abakiliki and Anambra rice you will only wonder what is inherently wrong with our people for not seeing Buhari as God-Sent to Igbo people.

Well, I believe at the right time his actions will speak louder than his detectors' voice.

I only hope by the time we realize that it wouldn't be too late.

However, I enjoin every IGBO and indeed Nigerian lover to as a matter of urgency embark on fact-based education on why we should support the PMB govt. A stitch in time the English say, saves nine.

Dr. Louis Nonye Obodo

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

cc; lalasticlala

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2018
See one of them again ....Another slowpoke...

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by KenOne: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingpee2:

Are all the things he mentioned above correct or false. Prove him wrong if its false. Me as a person I don't hate unnecessarily because I want to. Any area one has done well man up enough to commend the person even if you don't like the person. A quote this morning from a popular radio analyst in Port Harcourt Emma Ndukwe says ( If you want to see areas where PMB has done well you'll see and if you decide not to see where he's done well even when its done in your backyard you'll not see) I know Buhari has not done well in some areas like Fulani herdsmen killings but tell yourself the truth in terms of roads and projects in South East he has done better than PDP, at least Ekweremadu once commended PMB about some water/roads projects in Enugu.

244 Likes 27 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
KenOne:

Are all the things he mentioned above correct or false. Prove him wrong if its false. Me as a person I don't hate unnecessarily because I want to. Any area one has done well man up enough to commend the person even if you don't like the person. A quote this morning from a popular radio analyst in Port Harcourt Emma Ndukwe says ( If you want to see areas where PMB has done well you'll see and if you decide not to see where he's done well even when its done in your backyard you'll not see) I know Buhari has not done well in some areas like Fulani herdsmen killings but tell yourself the truth in terms of roads and projects in South East he has done better than PDP, at least Ekweremadu once commended PMB about some water/roads projects in Enugu.
with all you’ve said so far,I’m still saying this country is a joke.....

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sai baba carry on sir, nigerians are with you

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Toks06: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
The guy is an efulefu..he's one of the 'lost sheep' of the igbos

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am an Igbo man also and totally in support of Buhari. So far he is fighting corruption and by next tenure he will build Nigeria

Sai baba!!!

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by NOC1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingpee2:

i would have loved to see you prove him wrong with evidence or remain silent.

most people dont know they difference between criticism and hate speech.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
They will call him afonja

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked shocked

all these things you mentioned are rubbish compared to the atrocities committed by the terrorist-in-chief called Buhari.

By commanding the Nigerian army to kill unarmed IPOB members and tagging the organisation as terrorist while fulani herdsmen continue to carry guns maiming and killing people, Buhari is a terrorist and all igbos in the southeast should reject him.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by phayvoursky(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't understand again sef

There are only 2 igbo men I know: Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu

The rest are related to Rochas Okorocha.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by olahero(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Only those with their right sense and untribalistic ones will like and see the good work of PMB.

All the 36 states of the Federation PMB has been touched and touching on Roads and others developments, as you keep on hating him as he keeps progressing, you may be unawares of that, ask UR governor.

He's not a THIEVE like those vagabonds you are supporting.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by crisycent: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Laughing with my PVC... grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by kuntash: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
The propaganda machinery has been sharpened and activated

quite sad!

Nairalanders- brace up and get your PVC !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Troublemaker007(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
That’s Okoroawusa’s cousin or one of these Nairaland zombies licking Buhari rotten anus. No doubt

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by billante(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
This sort of propaganda is very much expected in coming weeks and months

A lot of money is going to be pumped into it just to sway people that have rejected buhari to have a rethink.

But a Bad product is a bad product

If you get easily swayed be ready to bear the brunt in the next four years cause the admin no go send anybody if they win and will be a monumental disaster

They were too arrogant in the first tenure imagine how the second tenure will be

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Rikidony(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
He is a patriot.

Sai Baba till 2023 just gotten my Pvc

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Liars everywhere

Which level of work
Road that I used two weeks ago

Zombies will always find a way to justify their foolishness

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by rickyrex(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared On Facebook With Caption ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

cc; lalasticlala

this man is funny.. He must be high on some weeds. He got all this from his dream to the extend even projects by state government was included in dirty buhari achievement

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by wwwtortoise(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin

INEC should make it possible to vote for someone and vote against another.

That Igbo man is clearly on the thunder-side.

Click LIKE against bubu and SHARE for him. Please let's stop confusing the thunder.

34 Likes 47 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by jieta: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
if all what he enlisted are real then is good for our democracy, but am more concern about security in Nigeria. for close to one week now in taraba state gassol/ Bali local government more than ten people have been killed by Fulani herdsmen. the number of people(farmer)moving out of the bush/forest is alarming.
And the most astonishing thing about this non ending crisis is that no media/ newspaper is reporting the crisis.

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by chykmoni(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Human resources development is zero under PMB.

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by fxjunkie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by GavelSlam: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
The scales are gradually falling off.

Except you simply have an inherent hate for the man, you cannot dismiss his infrastructural commitment.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by focus7: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yet the people from the same region are the most loud in asking question to point out what project initiated by Buhari and completed by him. I passed through those roads during the reign of pdp, i must say those roads were dead traps.

Thank God we have some Igbos who are not the chop and clean mouth ingrates tpye.

Ekweremadu was all the while a member of pdp and a major player in the time of Jonathan and to think he is from Enugu state and cannot use his position to facilitate federal government project in that region but is only concern about his political ambition and pocket like the other useless ungrateful people that call themselves leader from the region.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Your vote

Your right

Whether igbo or not e no concern us...Afterall some igbos go still vote the dullard

But majority won't

So whoever you vote na ur own matter

One mind they even tell me sef make I vote the dullard in other to punish those mumu middlebelt slaves. So that by the time buhari and his fulani brothers are done with them..Everybody eye go fully open

Anyways whether I vote buhari or not; the dullard go still win. So without DONALD duke or any reasonable person like maybe sowore then i won't partake in any fucking election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
They will call him afonja

Not everyone bearing French name is French
That rule applies here
The dude is Tiger claw faced but within

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by olasco2035: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
crisycent:
Laughing with my PVC... grin
Waisting ur time..ur pvc is equivalent to one almajiri of eight years old

9 Likes

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by AzizG550(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
I wunt lie b4 God and man D Dullard is seriously working on the above mentioned roads but no he wunt come back. We've seen hell in the hands of his blood sucking foot soldiers (herdsmen) and his visionless policies has messed the economy up for our Igbo traders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Coldfeets: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Of course, it's Sai Baba till 2023 in Jesus name!

Say Amen!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
And it begins

Propaganda from APC

Media strategists and irresponsible enthusiasts are on the loose

From now on you will be seeing beharia saved a drowning baby last year

Buhari's paid rent for all the traders in Abuja without making noise

Buhari will convert to Christianit
Buhari saw Jesus

Buhari cures the deaf and heals a blind man

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.