Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) (40831 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by chiomaaso: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2018

11 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by fckmn24seg(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Well done Mikel

6 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Awww, how adorable smiley

13 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lovely, this kids grow fast.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twins are so adorable God bless me with them.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Ay04z(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
See fine fada ... Chai fine twins.... Hmm..... Future wife u must give me twins... Two boiz...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by dryakson(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
The background captured my attention. Yanki

13 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fine kids

3 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by progressj: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Money time, happy time and beautiful moment. May God bless our hustle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by MorataFC: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ay04z:
See fine fada ... Chai fine twins.... Hmm..... Future wife u must give me twins... Two boiz...
me sef dey pray the prayer now it is either two girls or two boys

9 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
What are they doing in my house

2 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Okunrin meta..

No go think say na soccer ⚽ o, u know say you no good for aerial ball grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by galex10(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cool cool
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Baba God i beg no forget me........ i want make it in life. please bless my hustle and keep my haters alive to see my victory. AMEEN

2 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by fourhayz: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Obi Obi

One of the Best Defensive midfielder that ever graced Chelsea Football Club.

Roar and Soar with your adorable Kids...Drops Mic kiss

10 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Odogwu Gberaaaa!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Emekus92(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Beautiful
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Afflalo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Click Like If you want twins

18 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Me sef na twin.

we don see shima wey we go marry.
gringringrin

If you want twins. APPLY WITHINgrin

it's in the DNA baby wink

22 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:
Amen. Me too
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by zicoraads: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
He has tried. I like how is involved in his children's life smiley

The lil one on jeans is already slaying. See how she is bending her legs like our Insta girls grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by SlyIg(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
wow!
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Axelrod(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
My dad reserved his for me.
I have three uncles and two aunts, all five gave birth to twins except my dad. So, any lady who wants to tangle give me a wink
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Axelrod(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:

"if you fuc.k KK you go born e twins agaracha"
Those wen know, know!
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adorable twins, God bless me too with twin

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
tongue Billionaire Kinda House, Whatcha say now
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by kinzation(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ay04z:
one word
pray and nack well grin
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:
Amen! But when nurses will be telling you "push" you'll be crying cry like a virgin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute / Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.