Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward (2588 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Kalapizim(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hi Nairaland,
Are you ready to ExpressYourSelf ?

Express yourself by participating fully in the[b] Infinix HOT S3 Unboxing Review[/b] where you stand the chance to win an unprecedented Discount Refund on an HOT S3 device !

To Participate;
Visit any SLOT outlet in Nigeria to purchase the Infinix S3 or Slot.ng

Unbox your new Infinix S3 device from the pack and take a picture watermarking your social media handle

Take a picture with the Infinix Promoter at the Slot store.

Upload the two pictures to your social media using the hashtag #Hots3unboxing.

Review the device and tag @InfinixNigeria and @Slotlimited Xclub, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram in the post.

The winner of our weekly Review will be given a mouthwatering full REFUND of the amount used to purchase the S3 ! shocked shocked shocked

so what are you waiting for ! tell somebody to tell somebody !

Promotion starts on the 6th of April and ends on 30th April 2018.

Result Announcement Dates: 16th, 23rd and 30th of April 2018

For more check : http://www.infinix.club/forum/559/335401

ets see your review

Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Kalapizim(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2018
guys are winning oh

Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by mzmariam: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Happy to finally get this baby from slot today and so far today I’m yet to encounter any problem with it. The speed is really awesome all thanks to the 3G ram it has and also thanks to the Processor. Im glad to own the first Infinix device with Snapdragon 430 chipset. Awesome speed and awesome camera I must say.

I really love the camera and the fact that it’s multi tasking is really awesome. The battery lasts well too, I didn’t expect less from a 4000mah battery. Infinix delivered well in this aspect too.

I was thinking the Face ID was going to be glitchy and won’t work well, I must say, it works perfectly and swiftly. The device has made my day so far.

More reviews to come as I use the device...

2 Likes

Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Mtoluwase(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
The newly launched Infinix Hot S3 is probably the coolest phone for those of us who spend a lot of our productive time in photography and digital marketing and blogging. The Hot S3 cames with interesting technologies that make Pictures/selfie experience stand out, boasting of a 20MP front camera, along with a dual flash soft light, a feature that recreates a photo studio environment in lighting your selfie, with increased clarity and detail. It also boasts of better low-light photography and Bokeh effects and the camera is also optimized for full view displays and a 13MP back camera, High Dynamic Range photography and video capabilities and options for professional camera settings.

The sleek design makes it easy to hold and operate with one hand and the multifunctional fingerprint sensor at the back comes with screen unlock, image capture and call answering capabilities. Infinix has included a handful of small but interesting features to enhance user experience. Its XOS 3 allows you to perform post-production on your images, after you've clicked them. A Freezer option lets you put less-frequently used apps inside a virtual cold stage. And for reading enthusiasts, the Hot S3 comes with a specially optimised night light for long hours of reading. The OS also allows you to operate in a split screen mode, where you can use two apps at the same time on the same screen.

The Infinix Hot S3 provides Android Oreo out of the box and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor and rest its laurels on a 4000mAh battery.

The phone is worth every penny in the market and a great competitors for the big phones out there. Glad i got the device..

1 Like

Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Johnsonwise: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mtoluwase:
The newly launched Infinix Hot S3 is probably the coolest phone for those of us who spend a lot of our productive time in photography and digital marketing and blogging. The Hot S3 cames with interesting technologies that make Pictures/selfie experience stand out, boasting of a 20MP front camera, along with a dual flash soft light, a feature that recreates a photo studio environment in lighting your selfie, with increased clarity and detail. It also boasts of better low-light photography and Bokeh effects and the camera is also optimized for full view displays and a 13MP back camera, High Dynamic Range photography and video capabilities and options for professional camera settings.

The sleek design makes it easy to hold and operate with one hand and the multifunctional fingerprint sensor at the back comes with screen unlock, image capture and call answering capabilities. Infinix has included a handful of small but interesting features to enhance user experience. Its XOS 3 allows you to perform post-production on your images, after you've clicked them. A Freezer option lets you put less-frequently used apps inside a virtual cold stage. And for reading enthusiasts, the Hot S3 comes with a specially optimised night light for long hours of reading. The OS also allows you to operate in a split screen mode, where you can use two apps at the same time on the same screen.

The Infinix Hot S3 provides Android Oreo out of the box and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor and rest its laurels on a 4000mAh battery.

The phone is worth every penny in the market and a great competitors for the big phones out there. Glad i got the device..
i better go get my ooo
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Agofure70: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
This one is nice. Na to get the device now that is available
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Agofure70: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
How many winners are u selecting?
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Kingbaddolee: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Agofure70:
How many winners are u selecting?
I think the winners will be 3 people according to what they posted. Check below

Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Kingbaddolee: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Agofure70:
This one is nice. Na to get the device now that is available

Yea, now that it is available in slot office.
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Agofure70: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Agofure70: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
guys are winning oh

How much did you got the device?
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Kingbaddolee: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
guys are winning oh

This gift much for only u. Share with me na
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Agofure70: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

Yea, now that it is available in slot office.

Their price is d issue
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Kingbaddolee: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
At op, hope the phone comes with pouch and tampered glass
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Kingbaddolee: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Review should start coming up o. Let's know what we are getting
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by obamaweezy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kingbaddolee:
Review should start coming up o. Let's know what we are getting
Reviews are going on in xclub
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by obamaweezy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
If you have the mobile app, u can check and see.
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by obamaweezy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pls infinix people, you guys should take note coz on that day I want plenty gift including power bank. It's very necessary edakun
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by obamaweezy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Agofure70:

Their price is d issue

I remember when I bought my infinix zero 2 from dem, jumia was 3k lesser than theirs
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by obamaweezy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Though they have a nice customer relationship and return policy with insurance again for phone screen
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by phaulzoe(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
mzmariam:
Wow, this is nice. I should try this out before it ends.
Love this coolcool
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by phaulzoe(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
obamaweezy:
Pls infinix people, you guys should take note coz on that day I want plenty gift including power bank. It's very necessary edakun
go open your own slot a grin
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by phaulzoe(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

3 people are too small na
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by phaulzoe(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Don't even know whether slot dey zaria sef
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by phaulzoe(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Infinix Hot S3 houses an attractive 4000 mAh non-removable battery that is said to feature the quick charge technology. Meaning that the device will offer more screen time with less charge time.
Love this phone dead cool cool

Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
phaulzoe:
Cos if slot no dey zaria, na cheating for me o.
Have to wait till i reach lagos or Abuja
Slot is available in either kaduna and kano.
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Sexyshedy: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
Hi Nairaland,
Are you ready to ExpressYourSelf ?

Express yourself by participating fully in the[b] Infinix HOT S3 Unboxing Review[/b] where you stand the chance to win an unprecedented Discount Refund on an HOT S3 device !

To Participate;
Visit any SLOT outlet in Nigeria to purchase the Infinix S3 or Slot.ng

Unbox your new Infinix S3 device from the pack and take a picture watermarking your social media handle

Take a picture with the Infinix Promoter at the Slot store.

Upload the two pictures to your social media using the hashtag #Hots3unboxing.

Review the device and tag @InfinixNigeria and @Slotlimited Xclub, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram in the post.

The winner of our weekly Review will be given a mouthwatering full REFUND of the amount used to purchase the S3 ! shocked shocked shocked

so what are you waiting for ! tell somebody to tell somebody !

Promotion starts on the 6th of April and ends on 30th April 2018.

For more check : http://www.infinix.club/forum/559/335401
this one must not pass me by.. Ooo
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Sweetfunke: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Titilayolove:
lollll....So that means my money will be given back to me More on less datshing out a new infnixhot hots3 � phone... This so cool!
I must be the first to do this!! Plz when is it closing?
Re: Awoof ! Drop A Review Of The Hot S3 And Win A Discount Reward by Sexyshedy: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sweetfunke:
I must be the first to do this!! Plz when is it closing?
I wan use that phone shine for my area !!if I win!!!!! Oboi them go hear word for... Shaga!!!! Lolll she too like to dry make mouth.. lolll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale / Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 / Opay Investment Is It Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.