Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 (601 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by maclatunji: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
The Publicity Secretary of the Lagos State All Progressives Congress (APC), Joe Igbokwe has congratulated his friend Omoyele Sowore the founder of Sahara Reporters who is running for President in 2019.

Joe Igbokwe is a staunch APC member and advocate of President Muhammadu Buhari who only yesterday signified his intention to run for President. This would normally create some sort of conflict between the 2 friends but Igbokwe took to Facebook to express his admiration for Sowore despite their differences.

He wrote:

“Sowore, the stormy petrel, the courageous, the bold is my close friend and a co-worker in the struggle for a new Nigeria. His ambition to rule Nigeria will not tear us apart. We remain close and committed friends politics or no politics. I admire the big heart and the courage of my friend to throw his hat into the ring and I (sic) wish him well in this serious business. As for me i (sic) remain committed to PMB. It is PMB in 2019 or nothing. May God bless my good friend soworo (sic) as he transverses the political landscape of Nigeria in search of a mandate.”

It is left to be seen how this goodwill will continue as the race for 2019 heats up.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/joe-igbokwe-omoyele-sowore-president/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by Jwonder(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Chai.... Efulefu!!!!!!
Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Well said

Mature and concise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:
Chai.... Efulefu!!!!!!

Are you normal?, impostor from the northern Savage land
Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by BankeSmalls(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
This discounted efulefu? grin
Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by Jwonder(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
lestat:

Are you normal?, impostor from the northern Savage land

Get out of here and go suck Buhari balls..
Joe is an Efulefu!!!..
Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by NOC1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:

Joe is an Efulefu!!!..

from the way you sound, i will gladly call you Anuofia. how much did you make from GEJ that make you cry more than the bereaved, the Ijaws who own him have moved on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:

Joe is an Efulefu!!!..

You insulted me while speaking like an ill bred buffoon

Now who do you think anyone will take seriously between you and Mr Igbokwe?

He speaks respectably and intelligently while you sepak like the product of an incest relationship between a camel and a dog
Re: APC's Joe Igbokwe Wishes Omoyele Sowore Well As He Runs For President In 2019 by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
What do you expect from a Joe Igbokwe that sold his ancestry for a bowl of Gbegiri

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerians Reactions On Buhari's Second Term Bid / 2019: Buhari Still Best For Nigeria – Von DG, Osita Okechukwu / Shiite Members Were Silent Whenever Christians Were Being Attacked FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.