Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Relationship With Desmond Elliot Got Me Connections Into Nollywood -- Rosy Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Desmond Elliot Got Me Connections Into Nollywood -- Rosy Me (708 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood / Leo Dasilva Pictured With Desmond Elliot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Desmond Elliot Got Me Connections Into Nollywood -- Rosy Me by laidelaitan(f): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
My Relationship With Desmond Elliot Got Me Connections into Nollywood -- Rosy Meurer

Nigerian Nollywood actress Rosy Meurer who initially had passion for the Aviation profession before venturing into acting has revealed how she ended up been a screen diva.

According to her she was at Gambia when some Nollywood actors came to shot a movie and was asked to feature in it because of her looks, she was letter invited by Desmond Elliot over to Nigeria where she met with Emem Isong.

She decided not to accept the proposal initially but after many people talked to her and convinced her she decided to give it a try, which Desmond advised her to come try it out in Nigeria and she had to obey.

In her words;

“I was in The Gambia when some Nollywood actors came to shoot a movie, and one of the producers came to my mum’s restaurant to eat. When he saw me, he said he liked my looks and invited me to be part of the movie shoot.

I was not interested initially but after a few people convinced me, I decided to give it a try. That’s how I got on set and met Desmond Elliot. He advised me to try acting in Nigeria. When he got back to Nigeria, he called me and said Emem Isong had a role for me in her movie.
Continue reading on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/04/10/my-relationship-with-desmond-elliot-got-me-connections-into-nollywood-rosy-meurer/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: My Relationship With Desmond Elliot Got Me Connections Into Nollywood -- Rosy Me by Benjom(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
... and along the line, other controversial stuff crept in cool

#BeGood

(1) (Reply)

Fan Blast Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede, For Crying Foul / Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Vote Davido For Best International Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.