Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? (3771 Views)

Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / Senate Blocks Move To Recognise Kogi As An Oil-producing State / FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Like seriously am yet to see a local govt in lagos where oil was discovered,talkless of producing oil. grin

All in the name of politics,yet delta nd rivers bayelsa even Anambra,Abia are left underated
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Sunnynwa: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Like seriously am yet to see a local govt in lagos where oil was discovered,talkless of producing oil. grin

All in the name of politics,yet delta nd rivers bayelsa even Anambra,Abia are left underated

Here

17 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
They said it was ajeh field.Where is that place sef?

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Sunnynwa: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
comshots:
They said it was ajeh field.Where is that place sef?

Ask This man.

11 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by wakaman: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ignorant one.
You could at least have done a little mental exercise with help from Google. But no,you are disillusioned by sheer bigotry, illiteracy and slothfuness.

Help your self with Google. Just type Lagos AJE oil fields.
Let me give you expo - OML 113.

Also you are free to call your siblings, friends and the general public to help you if you are still having problems in trying to find the answer for your question?

Wish you success!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
wakaman:
Ignorant one
why not do the enlightement
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Cooly100: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
wakaman:
Ignorant one.
You could at least have done little mental exercise with help from Google. But no you disillusioned by sheer bigotry, illiteracy and slothfuness.

Also you are free to call your siblings, friends and the general public to help you if you are still having problems in trying to find the answer for your question?

Wish you success!

Posting pictures of the refinery will convince that...don't you think wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by wakaman: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:

Please do some research for yourself.
Haba!

I believe the question was on Lagos being an oil producing state or not?

Expo- OML 113

11 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
wakaman:

Haba!

I believe the question was on Lagos being a oil producing state or not?

Expo- OML 113
are you trying to hide behind the semantics of my post?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Cooly100: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
wakaman:

Haba!

I believe the question was on Lagos being a oil producing state or not?

Expo- OML 113

Yes..just post the pictures of work at the refinery...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by FKO81(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Major oil producing areas in Nigeria, You can see that old eastern region is what is feeding Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Qiiiii: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol. I hope you're aware of the fact that Lagos has been receiving 13% oil derivation fund

13 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelo: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:

Is Lagos building a refinery?

Igbos and ignorance are like brothers and sisters..

21 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by wakaman: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lilisticlili:
are you trying to hide behind the semantics of my post?

See madam, Lagos has oil, whether it is being lifted, sold or refined or not is a different parameter entirely.

Surely you know work has started on Dangote's lagos refinery to key into OML 113.

As for whether I am hiding behind the " semantics" of your post. Rather I say you come with the crux of your matter with Lagos state's oil producing capacity.

Come out with it.

Cc cooly100

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by FKO81(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Qiiiii:
Lol. I hope you're aware of the fact that Lagos has been receiving 13% oil derivation fund

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by zombieTRACKER: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
I hope the dangote refinery is just for Lagos crude...

I no wan hear say crude come from any other source
E no dey hard them to lay pipe
Boys full ground wey go lay bomb

Lagos don full
Stupid people still carry big investment wey go attract millions of people still come Lagos where other places dey....

To justify this move
Is by refining Lagos crude in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Cooly100: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

Is Lagos building a refinery?

Igbos and ignorance are like brothers and sisters..

Is Lagos oil producing...afonja...?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by maclatunji: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
wakaman:
Ignorant one.
You could at least have done little mental exercise with help from Google. But no you disillusioned by sheer bigotry, illiteracy and slothfuness.

Wish you success!

Is he expecting barrels do be dumped in his home? Some people sef...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by larryUG(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lilisticlili:

Lol. The field is offshore so it wont be under any Local gov. Lagos does not get a revenue from it though as the revenue goes to the FG due to 200m bathrymetry policy put in place by OBJ. Buh they are recognized as an oil producing state

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelo: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:

Is Lagos oil producing...afonja...?

ipob illiterate, there's a difference between producing oil and building a refinery.

These ignorant Igbos sef.

18 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Cooly100: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

ipob illiterate, there's a difference between oil production and building a refinery.

These ignorant Igbos sef.

Good...

Show pic of how you are producing the oil...

Afonjas are the most intelligent people on earth..

Oya...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
they are still searching for the oyel grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelo: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

Good...

Show pic of how you are producing the oil...

Afonjas are the most intelligent people on earth..

Oya...
[/s]

Not interested in your silliness and ipob ignorance.

14 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Sunnynwa: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
wakaman:
Ignorant one.

Wish you success!

You go dey OK Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Cooly100: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Scampering for safety with his tail between his weak legs...

Oil producing ni, oil consuming ko! Mtcheeee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelo: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

Scampering for safety with his tail between his weak legs...

Oil producing ni, oil consuming ko! Mtcheeee.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by OkutaNla: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Qiiiii:

Lol. Abi? Who gives a fvck whether they believe it or not, as long as Lagos is still getting that 13% derivation check at the end of every month, right? They can keep hating, but they can't stop that check from coming.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Cooly100: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Dokubo wrote: “There are wild celebrations all over the Nigerian state that substantial hydro carbon deposit had been discovered in the continental shelf, off the coast of Lagos in the Bight of Benin…This is to spite the Ijaw and Niger Delta that they too are now oil producing state….If this is true we will not have any quarrel with the findings…Since Ondo, a predominantly Yoruba state had been producing hydro carbon in commercial quantity and was included by General Olusegun Obasanjo in the political Niger Delta….The case of Lagos is very fraudulent as the mining license OML113 granted to the company of late AbdulWahab Yinka Folawiyo, Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Company Ltd, is nowhere near or close to the constitutionally recognized boundaries of Lagos state or within the contiguous continental shelf of Lagos State….The area where OML113 is located is off the boundaries of and the contiguous continental shelf of Bayelsa and Delta states”.

“The international hydro carbon mappings are public documents and are in the public domain for sighting and reference….It is the greatest fraud of all time to physically steal and transmute the God given resources of the Ijaw and Niger Delta and to transfer same to Lagos State. Is it not enough to thief our resources through your constitutional abracadabra that you are now resorting to korokoro thief,” he stated.

He called for an independent international hydro carbon and cartographic inquiry into this claim. “On our part, we will not allow any part of or grain of sand of the Ijaw and Niger Delta to be confiscated or appropriated by anybody,” he added”

------------------------------------------------------------

FG can map out any sections and give them to any state they like.

Do you know how many wells Obj gave to Rivers state from Imo state?
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelo: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sunnynwa:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6955022_screenshot20180410165542_jpeg5e5963873f66aebfbfe8e5fb19f553dd

You go dey OK Bro.

2016 story about companies selling and trading shares means what?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by la1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
...This is NOT how opposition politics is played.
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelo: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
OkutaNla:

Lol. Abi? Who gives a fvck whether they believe it or not, as long as Lagos is still getting that 13% derivation check at the end of every month, right? They can keep hating, but they can't stop that check from coming.

Abi o. This is what I don't get about these Igbos and their meaningless tantrums.

Their ignorance and silliness doesn't change a damn thing.

12 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by OkutaNla: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

Abi o. This is what I don't get about these Igbos and their meaningless tantrums.

There ignorance and silliness doesn't change a damn thing.

Won ti fi stupidity shekpe fun gbogbo won.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed / Photos: Gov. Nyesom Wike Receives Backlashes From His Supporters / Endsars: Ogun Sets Up Complaints Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.