Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result (1116 Views)

I Have Invested So Much In Bitcoin, please Help! / Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu / We Have Invested $8.5b In Nigeria - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by mbos: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Because you choose Northern Muslim against Southern Christians.
Who cares, you can invest more.

I have invested $1.6Billion in northern Nigerias economy with no result

~Bill Gates
Re: Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by Roger3D(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
mbos:
Because you choose Northern Muslim against Southern Christians.
Who cares, you can invest more.

I have invested $1.6Billion in northern Nigerias economy with no result

~Bill Gates
And who told you Bill Gates is a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by mbos: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
And who told you Bill Gates is a Christian?

Maybe illu
Re: Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
What kind of story is this, no source, just heresy.
OP try again later.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by phayvoursky(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
nonsense
Re: Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Remimadrid:
What kind of story is this, no source, just heresy.
OP try again later.
This thread should be closed and the op banned for 20,000 years grin grin grin You think someone like Bill Gates cares about the ethnic/regional/tribal squabbles we have over here? As far as he's concerned, Nigeria is Nigeria. Besides, he's not so dense to ignore the huge religious and ethnic contrasts between the North and the South., and deliberately spark conflict over an insensitive comment like this. Like you rightly said, the op should try again with more fake news. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by Actuarydeji(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Even if you invested all your money in the north, you won't see any positive result. They're the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
The north is like taking a basket to fetch Water. It takes and takes and it's still death poor

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Mtn Call Assist ? / Kano: Affordable Chinos Trousers @3k / Need Customised Sellotapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.