Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Wow! Today Is The 100th Day Of This Year! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow! Today Is The 100th Day Of This Year! (381 Views)

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Today Is The 100th Day Of This Year! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Today, Tuesday, the 10th of April, 2018, is the 100th day of this year, 2018. Interesting.
Here's a big shout out from me to all of you...
I want to congratulate you all...
We are grateful to God almighty, that today, we have seen day 100 of this year and we KNOW FOR SURE, that by God's grace and power, all of us (that is, you and I), will see out the rest of this year and even many more years ahead. I congratulate you again.
Have a fantastic day and an even more fantastic remainder of the year. Cheers!
Re: Wow! Today Is The 100th Day Of This Year! by izaray(f): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ameeeen..His grace took us dis far, me dancing to the glory of God righ now

1 Like

Re: Wow! Today Is The 100th Day Of This Year! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
izaray:
Ameeeen..His grace took us dis far, me dancing to the glory of God righ now
Hahahahaha! grin grin grin. This your dance is serious o! grin grin
Re: Wow! Today Is The 100th Day Of This Year! by izaray(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
EmmaFantastic:

Hahahahaha! grin grin grin. This your dance is serious o! grin grin
His a great God, so he deserves all my praises and dancing bro cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

St-lamina The Secret To Be Rich This Year / Ezekwesili Calls For Exhaustive, Expert Investigation Into $16bn Power Project / Tourist Guide Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.