Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (1423 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
its just a serious malaria, after the drugs... try to use just 50mg tramadol and see how far.. having nightmares is just the symptoms of the malaria. I have been in your shoe before. is not sex that caused it.
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
its just a serious malaria, after the drugs... try to use just 50mg tramadol and see how far.. having nightmares is just the symptoms of the malaria. I have been in your shoe before. is not sex that caused it.
Thanks bro.
i competed the drug on Saturday but still i have not been Sleeping well and i'm also having guilty conscience of the sex i had after vowing to God.
Does Trammadol cures anxiety. ?
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
SirToby:

Thanks bro.
i competed the drug on Saturday but still i have not been Sleeping well and i'm also having guilty conscience of the sex i had after vowing to God.
Does Trammadol cures anxiety. ?
yes but eat before you take 50grm of it
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
yes but eat before you take 50grm of it
Alright bro.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by babyt66: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Use cordy royal jelly and qinghao
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by frixie: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Your conscience is the problem. Nothing is wrong with you. Do talk to your parent and be free. All the best.
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by chikiyo77: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
God is not Punishing you.
Use Aloe vera, you will sleep well.
You can reach me on 07082217902
Re: Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Kcgeology: 2:22pm On May 27, 2020
Get fresh palm nuts (akwu). Eat up to 10 before bedtime. It contains a relaxant. Get close to God. Not so sure about d guy suggesting tramadol

(1) (Reply)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again / Visiting A Dentist. / REMOVE YOUR GOITRE(SWOLLEN NECK) WITHOUT SURGERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.