Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Mosquito Repellent Available ( No More Spray,coils And Harmful Substance) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquito Repellent Available ( No More Spray,coils And Harmful Substance) (393 Views)

NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / Mosquito Repellent Natural (body Spray) / Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mosquito Repellent Available ( No More Spray,coils And Harmful Substance) by planetx13: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
This device is specifically designed to attract and kill mosquitoes. It has l.e.d light which attracts the mosquitoes and a sucking mechanism that sucks and kills mosquitoes.
All you need to do is put in where you want for like 2hrs before entering. Make sure all the lights are off and the only light available is that from the device. Then open up to see the dead mosquitoes. It's a wonderful device that is 100% effective. A trial will convince you.
Feel free to ask anything and I will be glad to assist you. I also have a video for the one am using but can't upload here ( think it's too large) , if you want it let me know

Price is N 6,000

Call 08126939687 or WhatsApp 09080950214

Thank you for your time

Re: Mosquito Repellent Available ( No More Spray,coils And Harmful Substance) by planetx13: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Still available

(1) (Reply)

oppes / World Malaria Day 2018: Facts, Symptoms Of Disease Carried By Mosquitoes / 6 Changes You Can Make To Prevent And Manage High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.