Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos (35241 Views)

How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Ondo: NSCDC Officers Killed Man And His Younger Sister (Graphic Photos) / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Two notorious armed robbery/murder suspects were paraded before newsmen at the Imo state police command. The suspects Chukwudi Ezeala ‘m’ aka ‘infinity’ 33yrs of age of Umuodu Umukabia in Ehime Mbano L.G.A. and Chizoba Ihedioha ‘m’ aka ‘Sunlight’ 25yrs of age of Mgbakam Okohia Obowo L.G.A. in company of two others now at large on 17/02/2018 robbed and murdered one Jude Emeka Onye ‘m’ who just returned from Spain.

The victim and others were drinking at a joint along Amainyi Obowo when the hoodlums struck and robbed them of their GSM handsets and other valuables and in the process killed the victim.

One Highlander Jeep without registration number and one Toyota Corolla with Reg. No. WER729 LC suspected to have been stolen were recovered from them.

The suspects have confessed to the crime and will soon appear in court. Serious efforts are being made to apprehend the fleeing members of the gang.

Meanwhile, in compliance with the directives of the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim K. Idris, on disarmament of prohibited firearms and illegal weapons, the Imo State Police Command today 10/4/2018 showcased recovered prohibited firearms and ammunition at the State Police Headquarters, Owerri.

The categories of arms and ammunition so far recovered are as follows:

1. No. of Guns 168

2. No. of Catridges 99

3. No. of Ammunition 2323

4. No. of Empty Magazines 25.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/robbers-who-killed-man-who-returned-from-spain-arrested-in-imo-state-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Make una dey fear God.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
I hope their jail term will be ''infinity'' and won't be permitted to see the ''sunlight''

Useless bastards.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
See face undecided And when some broke guys sees him spending they be like Papa GOD answer my call jobless fellows men are scum cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by donstan18: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
[s] See face undecided And when some broke guys sees him spending they be like Papa GOD answer my call jobless fellows men are scum [/s] cool

And when Papa God answers the call of those broke guys, 99% of ladies can even dump their parents just to spread their legs like rumor for them to get feeding money.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by partnerbiz4: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Just hope they are the real culprits cos naija police can't be trusted.

That white gun though.

Get 10% bonus on Etisalat purchase

See below✌✌✌✌
♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ �♿ ���♿

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by naijaguy123456(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Death penalty to people who rob or kill with weapons.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

And when Papa God answers the call of those broke guys, 99% of ladies can even dump their parents just to spread their legs like rumor for them to get feeding money.
Broke guy spotted

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by seyizma(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Like robbing him is not enough. Had to even take his life.

The heart of man is damn wicked

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
sad sukudi and umuodo 2 notorious am robbers. sigh!Ipobarecriminals
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by akilo1: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
na them again ooo my people,the people from the other tribe ,take them to zoo and give to lion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
JasonScolari:
Some of you dumb feminist are so funny. grin
What the Bleep are you inhaling boy you better watch your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
JasonScolari:
I hope their jail term will be ''infinity'' and won't be permitted to see the ''sunlight''

Useless bastards.

They will soon meet their bail conditions
Expect them to hit the streets in no time

This is today's Naija
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
undecided embarassed grin angry sad cut their legs, bastards

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by JonnyConnection: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Wanna stop Ronaldo? Mark Marcelo, Kroos and Modric.

Wanna stop Messi? Cover the Goals with wooden boards.

If Real Madrid's midfield are having a bad game, Ronaldo is nowhere to be seen, if Messi's entire team are having a bad game, Messi makes them look like they arent!

Facts.
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by sonnie10: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
See face undecided And when some broke guys sees him spending they be like Papa GOD answer my call jobless fellows men are scum cool

I don't get it!

"Jobless fellows men are scum?"

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by ruggedized1: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Imo state is a worthless cursed unsafe state. Where is the jobless old man called abagworo? That was how they killed an army officer that returned from US. cheesy
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

They will soon met their bail conditions
Expect them to hit the streets in no time

This is today's Naija
Lmfao grin I never thought of that bro.
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
please share and broadcast if you are female and an adult man has ever made you feel uncomfortable on the street. this could be following, catcalling, or even touching inappropriately. I'm trying to prove a point
Wow, so many people are already sharing this. I want to say I'm here for all of you, and it isn't ANY of your faults. your clothing, appearance, whereabouts- none of those are relevant. this behavior isn't okay. and we have to stand up for each other as women and girls.

All day I've been reading responses, and everyone's individual courage is amazing. You are all valid. Keep speaking up and using your voice. I posted this because a group of men called me too sensitive. I had no idea this would go viral, but it proves a much needed point.
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by olasco2035: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
All these ipob crooks

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Jabioro: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
A.K.A lnfinity.Verily Verily l told you are gone into helll here on earth till infinity,Mr sunlight,your light had forever gone to rest.
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the Bleep are you inhaling boy you better watch your mouth
Don't let Jason get started with you. grin

Lemme give you the privilege to enjoy your new title as the resident she-goat roaming over romanceland.

Au revoir!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked

ụmụaka a jikwa egbe o
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
They armed robbers are ibos grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
JasonScolari:
Don't let Jason get started with you. Lemme give you the privilege to enjoy your new title as the resident she-goat roaming over romanceland.
You just played yourself boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just played yourself boy cheesy
Crazy girl. grin
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by myself13: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
giftlygifted:
please share and broadcast if you are female and an adult man has ever made you feel uncomfortable on the street. this could be following, catcalling, or even touching inappropriately. I'm trying to prove a point
Wow, so many people are already sharing this. I want to say I'm here for all of you, and it isn't ANY of your faults. your clothing, appearance, whereabouts- none of those are relevant. this behavior isn't okay. and we have to stand up for each other as women and girls.

All day I've been reading responses, and everyone's individual courage is amazing. You are all valid. Keep speaking up and using your voice. I posted this because a group of men called me too sensitive. I had no idea this would go viral, but it proves a much needed point.

Senseless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
JasonScolari:
Crazy girl. grin
It takes one to quote one wink

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by unknownsolja: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
i hate naija
Re: Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It takes one to quote one wink
Enjoy your day. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / 7-Year-Old Girl, Xivono Ndlovu Raped & Murdered In South Africa (Photos) / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.