Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Smile Jesus Loves You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Smile Jesus Loves You. (237 Views)

Jesus Loves You! ( A Poem By A Nairalander) Photo / Jesus Loves Us / Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smile Jesus Loves You. by bummyla(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Proverbs 15:30
A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health.

Proverbs 17:22
A joyful heart is good medicine, but depression drains one’s strength.

Proverbs 15:13-15
A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit. A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash. For the despondent, every day brings trouble; for the happy heart, life is a continual feast.

Psalm 126:2-3
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The LORD has done great things for them.” The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad.

Smile is a charity that touches the heart.
As you wake up this wonderful morning
God Almighty shall grant you several reasons to Smile.
May you be the reason for others to Smile too.
God Almighty shall answer your secret prayers, and wipe away your tears with Smiles,
God shall erase all fears and lift you to that position that you always desire with ease and Smiles.
Believe and rejoice for it Is Possible.
Thank You Jesus.
See you at the top!

James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness, And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Matthew 5:12
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Romans 5:3-4
We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Psalm 119:135
Smile on me, and teach me your laws.

Psalm 31:16
Make your face shine on your servant; save me in your steadfast love!

Psalm 4:6
Many people say, “Who will show us better times?” Let your face smile on us, LORD.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Job 9:27
If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile,’

Philippians 4:8
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/10/smile-jesus-loves-you/

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Saved Today! / You Are Not Disadvantaged / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.