Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen (21153 Views)

NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline / The Worst That Could Happen When Buying A Phone Or Laptop Online / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2018
undecided

1 Share

Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by beaversticks(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
If the phone falls and cracks.... u begin to blame yourself
that thing u doing can wait till u come back.... maximum ull spend only 10/15 mins in the toilet... u won't die bros and sis..leave that phone behind

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by BOOMnaija(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Rubbish!

I'm in the toilet now as I'm typing this shiit..
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by Hemjayy: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2018
This OP funny sha..Germs from the toilet? You no sabi say phones get more germs dan toilet seats?? That's why I don't touch my phone after washing my hands before eating.
When was the last time you cleaned your phone?
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by chukskafor(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Oga na Kwale Igbo you smoke abi na Warri own
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by DammyGbade(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2018
The phone can even drop inside the pit laterine... Lol... Or the water you want to use to flush
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by kings09(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
fakuta:
YOLA IS HOT
Imo is cold
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2018
I am on the toilet with my phone now (doing a number 2)....

Online radio blaring from my Bluetooth speakers, browsing through nairaland and reading news online....... The beauty of straining to pass motion............
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by georgecso(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2018
That is where you get the best reception and sometimes free WiFi grin grin
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by chukxie(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2018
I'm guilty. Using one's phone while taking an early morning crap is a pleasurable experience. The feeling is almost akin to puffing on 'claro'! grin
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by Wazzaowner(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Sgwin:
As am writing this now am with my phone in � toilet now I can't stop the habit
Same here
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by Damicares(f): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Wiziman:
I was expecting a strong scientific research proves
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by Obatarhe1(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2018
How much will it cost me to build a story building of 2 bedroom fat. 3 up and 3 down
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by allanphash7(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Infact I'm writing this comment in the toilet

Come and beat me
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by focus7: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2018
I broke my Gionee M6 in toilet a week after i got it.
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by bigplayerz(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
this phone is a victim of frequent visits to the toilet,latrine, etc grin grin grin oga why you dey advertise for here..this place no be olx or [quote author=fergieboy post=66609462][/quote]
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by mainaugustine(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
For soapy things.., smiley wink
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na that number 4 be my own.
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by sulasa07(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Fortune1909:
You will need a phone in the toilet because of this reasons: The flashlight, in case of danger...quickly make a call,etc.
Especially these days that snakes comes out of the closet.
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by RealMillennial(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Disneylady:
Op, I so much enjoy using my phone while pooing...

Like Barbie I guess
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by kaptynblaq: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
just like smoking weed and pooing
using my phone in the toilet is my thing
Re: Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen by UjSizzle(f): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
What a disappointing post. I was expecting something detailed with scientific research and you just wasted my time.

You're supposedly a blogger. Stop being lazy and get to work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data / Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN / TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.