Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Defeat Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Defeat Buhari (575 Views)

2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Defeat Buhari by naija2dabone(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
1. Go to court
Litigations on his eligibility without a school cert, on violation of Federal character in the appointment of security chiefs will give him much needed bad publicity

2. Pick a candidate from NW
This is where the votes are. 18m votes lives here.

3. Gets international support
This will ensure that his brother Mamud doesnt rig the election

4. Get the buy in of the national Assembly
This is to checkmate his plan to use anti graft agencies

5. Attack his area of strenght
Punch his mr. intergrity claims. Design campaign slogan around this. something like "this change is fake"

6. Carry the masses along
By all means

7. Break their rank
Poach from their team and make alot of noise about it

8. Choose your VP carefully
Osinbajo is fake pastor

9. Vigorous Campaign
Start early, start now and sustain the momentum

10. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Defeat Buhari by SLIMDON88: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
They are already conspiring against PMB without knowing that PMB is the people's choice and also what the masses want and shall win with a large margin against any opposition in 2019
Re: How To Defeat Buhari by naija2dabone(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
SLIMDON88:
They are already conspiring against PMB without knowing that PMB is the people's choice and also what the masses want and shall win with any opposition in 2019

Which masses my brother? the ones being killed daily by herdsmen or the ones losing their jobs or the cabals milking them dry?

2 Likes

Re: How To Defeat Buhari by henrysam(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
SLIMDON88:
They are already conspiring against PMB without knowing that PMB is the people's choice and also what the masses want and shall win with a large margin against any opposition in 2019
Your head just need resetting.
Let me ask you this question. How come you came to this world to suffer and bring surfing to your people through your dumbness
Buhari does not know if you exist survive or live.
I just pity you

1 Like

Re: How To Defeat Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2018
All what you listed is how to defeat GEJ And not BUHARI, majority of Nigerians want president BUHARI to continue as president in 2019 he likes it or not
naija2dabone:

1. Go to court
Litigations on his eligibility without a school cert, on violation of Federal character in the appointment of security chiefs will give him much needed bad publicity

2. Pick a candidate from NW
This is where the votes are. 18m votes lives here.

3. Gets international support
This will ensure that his brother Mamud doesnt rig the election

4. Get the buy in of the national Assembly
This is to checkmate his plan to use anti graft agencies

5. Attack his area of strenght
Punch his mr. intergrity claims. Design campaign slogan around this. something like "this change is fake"

6. Carry the masses along
By all means

7. Break their rank
Poach from their team and make alot of noise about it

8. Choose your VP carefully
Osinbajo is fake pastor

9. Vigorous Campaign
Start early, start now and sustain the momentum

10. Thank me later
Re: How To Defeat Buhari by naija2dabone(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
yarimo:
All what you listed is how to defeat GEJ And not BUHARI, majority of Nigerians want president BUHARI to continue as president in 2019 he likes it or not

Is GEJ contesting in 2019?

Are you still living in the past?

Who do u this thing?

Chai

1 Like

Re: How To Defeat Buhari by Oxalic(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari will be defeated come next year. He will suffer so much shame. Mark my words.

There is another thing I would like to say but I will hold down. Time shall tell.

(1) (Reply)

Another Word For Hypocrisy Is BUHARI / When Will Pastor Osinbajo Indict And Expose The Looters Of Lagos / Beware Of Fake Statements Ascribed To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.