Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid (36797 Views)

NDDC Scholarship Beneficiaries In UK Protest Non-Payment Of Tuition Fees / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Adebowale89(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=66604713][/quote]

ode! gladdens cheesy you nna will not kill person with English after all your mama peace had once used "ekiti womens" in ekiti state

stop quoting me if u ve nothing sensitive to say, I don't have time for this your childishness
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by LZAA: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Adebowale89:

ode! gladdens cheesy you nna will not kill person with English after all your mama peace had once used "ekiti womens" in ekiti state

stop quoting me if u ve nothing sensitive to say, I don't have time for this your childishness
grin grin adult ed is good for u o ye ewedu goblin kikikiki grin
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Adebowale89(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin adult ed is good for u o ye ewedu goblin kikikiki grin

get lost with your childishness, just read what you're using to abuse. is ewedu an abuse? when no one had ever say negative things abt ur banga that look like a day sheet and oha tasteless soup. if I'm ready for u, u will be embarrassed here, quit quoting me

guy grow up and stop behaving like a mo Ron
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Saintp(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2018
There is no need protesting that PMB has declared to contest. What they should do is to put pressure on NASS to make live presidential debates compulsory.

The truth if you make live uncensored debates compulsory, PMB will kukuma carry him bag go Daura leave presidency for una. That is the only way to chase him out.

Imagine asking him specific questions about the economy in live TV, you might be surprised that he does not even know the name of his finance minister.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by BabylonCruise(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2018
olasco2035:
Op better change d topic to useless igbos protest in london....
U just succeeded in telling us ur age sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by LZAA: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2018
Adebowale89:

get lost with your childishness, just read what you're using to abuse. is ewedu an abuse? when no one had ever say negative things abt ur banga that look like a day sheet and oha tasteless soup. if I'm ready for u, u will be embarrassed here, quit quoting me

guy grow up and stop behaving like a mo Ron
ok i wee tell ur igbo wife to make oha for u after ur adult ed classes grin
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Patnekkyu: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Mind u. We will vite but He will still rig the election. But my GOD will vote him out .
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by opribo(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Cant this man just have pity on this country and go away peacefully, must we spill blood of baboon and dogs for him before he can leave Nigeria in peace. Even in faraway UK they are already feeling the smelliness of the government. What a shame.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by seguno2: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Bunch of El-Stupidoes.
They had better ensure that their relatives and friends in Nigeria have their PVCs otherwise Buhari will be sworn in again for a second term on May 29, 2019!
If they are smart, they will ask for their PVCs before sending them money.
Why do we remain so stupid despite going to school and even living in oyinbo land
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by jnfoage: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2018
1bunne4lif:
may you experience the type of Change Buhari has given to Nigeria in your life
In an option of Buhari and Jonathan handling of Nigeria, may that of Jonathan be your portion and that of Buhari be mine. Can you say amen? Well, amen from my side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by jnfoage: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2018
opribo:
Cant this man just have pity on this country and go away peacefully, must we spill blood of baboon and dogs for him before he can leave Nigeria in peace. Even in faraway UK they are already feeling the smelliness of the government. What a shame.
Go away for who? Pdp? In an option of Buhari and Jonathan handling of Nigeria, may that of Jonathan be your portion and that of Buhari be mine. Can you say amen? Well, amen from my side.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by donqx: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2018
oh
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by vineyardfarms: 1:52am On Apr 11, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerians-in-uk-protest-against-buhari-s-re-election-bid.html

GOVERNMENT WITHOUT DIRECTION, PURPOSE OR AGENDA SEEKING FOR RE -ELECTION TO ENRICH HIS CRONIES
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by nairalanduseles: 3:12am On Apr 11, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
We wey dey work abroad are not complaining, in fact we want buhari till mohamamed goes to church because with less than $200 your a rich man in Nigeria..

We actually want one dollar to be equal to #1000..
Thank you bubu

stupid talk
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Toide: 3:34am On Apr 11, 2018
huzyboy:
It doesn't change anything. People love this man regardless of the suffering and they wouldn't mind going 4 more years with it. smh
how did you know people love him?
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by oweman: 4:10am On Apr 11, 2018
LOOTERS AND THIER AGENTS.

They are scared of another 4 years no access to piblic money for looting .
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by uuzba(m): 4:22am On Apr 11, 2018
seguno2:
Bunch of El-Stupidoes.
They had better ensure that their relatives and friends in Nigeria have their PVCs otherwise Buhari will be sworn in again for a second term on May 29, 2019!
If they are smart, they will ask for their PVCs before sending them money.
Why do we remain so stupid despite going to school and even living in oyinbo land

That is a very hard question.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Binelelyon: 4:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Too late
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Splashme: 4:26am On Apr 11, 2018
wayne4loan:
Come 2019 it is my fundamental human right to remove buhari from aso rock angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by popsyleo1: 4:35am On Apr 11, 2018
APC must be voted out. Buhari must go. I saw what happened in 1983 before Banbangida over threw him. I pray such happens. I pity the myopic individuals for me, my family and I are very comfortable here in Canada but I have promised my self that I shall visit Nigeria to vote and save livies of my beloved relatives. APC must go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by garriboy(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Protest solves nothing.
They should advice their relations in Nigeria to go get their PVC's and vote him out.

And vote who in. When you guys talk about PVC, who said we must endure him till 2019?
It is constitutional for us to demand his resignation of we feel his performance is poor. A strong, unrelenting protest brings change. You know some examples.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by wildernessVoice: 4:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Let's take the message of the protest and leave the protesters alone.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by ibelieveu: 5:01am On Apr 11, 2018
SLIMDON88:
When you're doing a good job people will envy you and may like to take the glory of your many years of hard work... PMB is the man or the job no time for wailers
are you normal?

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by ibelieveu: 5:04am On Apr 11, 2018
oweman:

are you normal?

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by ud4u: 5:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:08am On Apr 11, 2018
oweman:

My own question is, why declare intention to contest for 2nd term and flew to London the next day?
Check my Signature and talk/chat with us. Just click to easily do that.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by ibelieveu: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2018
jnfoage:

In an option of Buhari and Jonathan handling of Nigeria, may that of Jonathan be your portion and that of Buhari be mine. Can you say amen? Well, amen from my side.
May your 1 dollar = 1000 Naira.
May your 1 bag of rice = 80,000 Naira
May your 1 litter of fuel = 1500 Naira
May your German chancellor become the president of West Germany.
May you travel for medical checkup and never return.
May Fulani heardsmen visit your family
May your foolishness know no bound.
May your life enter into recession like Nigeria.
May you work and never be paid.
May you fight opposition looters and romance incumbent looters
May your corruption list never be complete
May your Nigeria be polarised more than ever before. Etc Etc
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by lexy2014: 5:19am On Apr 11, 2018
oweman:

let ask d people that sponsored buharis election in 2015, where did they get money?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by jnfoage: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
ibelieveu:

May your 1 dollar = 1000 Naira.
May your 1 bag of rice = 80,000 Naira
May your 1 litter of fuel = 1500 Naira
May your German chancellor become the president of West Germany.
May you travel for medical checkup and never return.
May Fulani heardsmen visit your family
May your foolishness know no bound.
May your life enter into recession like Nigeria.
May you work and never be paid.
May you fight opposition looters and romance incumbent looters
May your corruption list never be complete
May your Nigeria be polarised more than ever before. Etc Etc
[/s]
Empty incoherent rants of a typical wailer. Yes, if buhari is the cause of all the items in the list, then I say amen, but if he is not, those things are certainly your portion, pls say amen This is a prayer any typical wailer will not accept, yet they keep making noise. Now come back with another incoherent unintelligent rant.
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by Ibibioesan(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2018
NIGERIANS reactions on Buhar's second term bid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqNQ6ieHg-4
Re: Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid by mike1994reds: 5:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Tomson992000:
which good job is PMB doing?or rather how much where you paid.
I'm Nobody paid the fool,those ate the kind that suffer and smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.