Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Michael Jackson ‘haunts’ Performers On Stage 9 Years After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson ‘haunts’ Performers On Stage 9 Years After His Death (1259 Views)

Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) / My Past Haunts Me - Terry G Akpako Master Opens Up / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson ‘haunts’ Performers On Stage 9 Years After His Death by trendysturvs(f): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Despite the fact the singer passed back in 2009, it would seem he’s still keen to step in front of fans to perform, particularly in Las Vegas. It sounds like MJ has become a real life Casper, remaining on this plain to make sure his music is showcased as only he sees fit.

Performers in a Las Vegas show dedicated to the late star, called MJ One from Cirque Du Soleil, have claimed that they feel his presence alongside them every night that they perform. Choreographer JJ Villar told the Daily Star:

‘You feel him, because show creator Jamie King has done an amazing job with all the other creators to really embody what he stood for and the essence of Michael Jackson.’‘And I think that every time we perform on stage, he is our last performing member I guess you could say. He’s right there on the front stage with us. ‘He might not physically be there, but we’re his essence, we’re his aura, we’re his energy.’

Source: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/04/michael-jackson-haunts-performers-on-stage-in-la/

(1) (Reply)

Every Man I Dated Before 2face Were Distractions - Annie Idibia / Lady Seen Backing Her Dog In Brooklyn, New York (Photos) / “i’m Having Menstrual Pain” – Bobrisky Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.