Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread (3560 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClassicMcGee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
I noticed that there isn't a forum for FUTARIANS and aspirants likewise, so i(an aspirant) decided to create one to monitor the admission process for this year. Welcome everyone, i implore us to be responsive as our lives depends on it. Thank you.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Pilopher: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
u av done well
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClassicMcGee(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Pilopher:
u av done well
smiley
Pilopher:
u av done well
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClassicMcGee(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2018
I guess futa aspirants aren't on nairaland.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by mrpackager(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Hi
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClassicMcGee(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2018
mrpackager:
Hi
Futa aspirant?
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by MiamiePizza(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Great you created this...you got any link to download FUTA post utme past Q&A?

1 Like

Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClassicMcGee(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
MiamiePizza:
Great you created this...you got any link to download FUTA post utme past Q&A?
the phone i'm using can't copy links but visit eduregard.com and search for futa past questions you'll find them there. Then you can copy the links and paste them here.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by mrpackager(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2018
ClassicMcGee:
Futa aspirant?

yeah buh Direct entry
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Hope FUTA admits Direct entry students?
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2018
mrpackager:

yeah buh Direct entry
which department?
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by mrpackager(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
which department?
MEE
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by brainiacadeboi(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2018
mrpackager:

MEE
Same here
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by mrpackager(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
Same here
Good .....you applying With ND or A'level
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by brainiacadeboi(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2018
mrpackager:

Good .....you applying With ND or A'level
ND
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by mrpackager(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
ND
same here bro....All the best
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClassicMcGee(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2018
tongue
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by David456(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2018
futa aspirant am new here can i find a person also in IDD INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by seanmozilla: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
David456:
futa aspirant am new here can i find a person also in IDD INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
You can link up with those in the dept on facebook group - FUTARIAN
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Hi guys, it's good to see you guys are beginning to come together, share information and keep eachother updated about things relating to the coming FUTA admission process, this is always the primary reason of FUTA admission threads and I'm certain you guys are utilizing it just well.

As a Final year student of the prestigious university (FUTA) and someone who benefited immensely from the 2013/2014 FUTA admission thread when seeking admission, I will put it on myself to help you guys moderate this thread, give you the latest on-campus information and share the original materials released by your departments that you all can use to prepare for your Post Utme.

Feel free to hit me up, ask questions and seek directions...even though I'm usually very busy and occupied as a final year student, I will make time to help out as I was once in your shoe.

You can hit me up on if you need materials or pass questions released by the University itself otherwise drop your questions here so others can learn from it.

You can call me Sam.
Wish you all success.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClassicMcGee(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2018
SammyT95:
Hi guys, it's good to see you guys are beginning to come together, share information and keep eachother updated about things relating to the coming FUTA admission process, this is always the primary reason of FUTA admission threads and I'm certain you guys are utilizing it just well.

As a Final year student of the prestigious university (FUTA) and someone who benefited immensely from the 2013/2014 FUTA admission thread when seeking admission, I will put it on myself to help you guys moderate this thread, give you the latest on-campus information and share the original materials released by your departments that you all can use to prepare for your Post Utme.

Feel free to hit me up, ask questions and seek directions...even though I'm usually very busy and occupied as a final year student, I will make time to help out as I was once in your shoe.

Thanks brotherly.

Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
ClassicMcGee:

Thanks brotherly.

You're welcome man.

1 Like

Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by seanmozilla: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2018
SammyT95:

You can hit me up on 08166870186 if you need materials or pass questions released by the University itself otherwise drop your questions here so others can learn from it.

You can call me Sam.
Wish you all success.
Yeah bro. Can you kindly share FUTA putme past questions with me? I have a bro who'll be sitting for this upcoming putme and I want him to be prepared.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2018
seanmozilla:

Yeah bro. Can you kindly share FUTA putme past questions with me? I have a bro who'll be sitting for this upcoming putme and I want him to be prepared.
sure thing, contact me either call or whatsapp on
The pass questions is the authentic one released by the University for the purpose of Post Utme preparation and as it has always been in previous years some of the questions that will come out in the exam are there already (you can ask any FUTA student) and we have also gone a step further and SOLVED all this questions so all you have to do is just study it hard and I can assure you of nothing less than 75%.
There are different subject combination for aspiring Engineering student, the combination is English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and General paper
Science like Biochemistry is English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General paper. So basically the subject you'll sitting for are your JAMB combination including General paper... The general paper is usually a hard nut to crack, questions like who's the Education minister of Ghana? And other similar weird questions are what to expect, they know majority won't get it but they'll release some of it in the past question for those that will study to that length.
I had to break all down here cos I've been receiving calls from post Utme students about questions relating to this.
Call or whatsapp and I will try my best in helping u out.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by seanmozilla: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
SammyT95:
sure thing, contact me either call or whatsapp on 08166870186.
The pass questions is the authentic one released by the University for the purpose of Post Utme preparation and as it has always been in previous years some of the questions that will come out in the exam are there already (you can ask any FUTA student) and we have also gone a step further and SOLVED all this questions so all you have to do is just study it hard and I can assure you of nothing less than 75%.
There are different subject combination for aspiring Engineering student, the combination is English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and General paper
Science like Biochemistry is English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General paper. So basically the subject you'll sitting for are your JAMB combination including General paper... The general paper is usually a hard nut to crack, questions like who's the Education minister of Ghana? And other similar weird questions are what to expect, they know majority won't get it but they'll release some of it in the past question for those that will study to that length.
I had to break all down here cos I've been receiving calls from post Utme students about questions relating to this.
Call or whatsapp 08166870186 and I will try my best in helping u out.
Okay. Thanks so much
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
seanmozilla:

Okay. Thanks so much
you're welcome..
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Gpik79: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
SammyT95:
sure thing, contact me either call or whatsapp on 08166870186.
Call or whatsapp 08166870186 and I will try my best in helping u out.
Keep the good work up
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gpik79:

Keep the good work up
Thanks
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
I've been getting tones of calls as regards to when the Post UTME will hold and how much the screening fee will be, as at this very time, there's no official information concerning this year's Post UTME yet but based on past experience it is expected to come in August which is next month, that means any time from now there should be words from the Senate about the Post UTME but just like I advice those that contaced me don't worry much about when the exam will come up, what you should be doing now is preparing hard for the exams and one of the best way of doing that is by using the Official University released Post UTME past questions. This will help streamline what you study and it's known that 40% of the Post UTME exam questions are extracted directly from the past questions based on last year's experience. I have all subject combination and will give it to any willing candidates.
Phn & wtsaap:

Attached is the screenshots of the Past Questions with their answers

Ps: Instead of contacting me to ask questions, I'd recommend you ask the question here so others can benefit from it too.

Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Breaking!!!

Post UTME form is out and registration is on.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Post UTME screening fee is 2,000 naira payable ONLY through e-Tranzact platform ONLY.

Do not send money to anyone you don't know online to carry out registration for you.
Re: FUTA 2018/2019 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Join the whatsapp group for Post UTME students where you can rub minds and exchange information
add 081 668 701 86 to join.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Mushroom Growing On A Toilet Door Used Nekede Poly Student / Let's talk about the Moon. / After 25 Years It Finally Dawned On Me What Fela Was Trying To Say In This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.