Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Made $20 From Clickbank In First Month; Here Is What I Did - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made $20 From Clickbank In First Month; Here Is What I Did (451 Views)

I Made $20,241.49 In One Month With A Simple $16/month Business / Want To Make Your First 5million Naira From Clickbank? See This Faqs Now / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made $20 From Clickbank In First Month; Here Is What I Did by blogfornigeria(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2018
So guys I basically heard about Clickbank.com some time ago and have done some rinse and repeat strategies till I came across this strategy to make at least $20 daily.

This is known as the coalert technique and this is how it works.

Pick a product with good gravity: This means alot of people are promoting the product and its helpful

Setup Google Alerts for the keyword people can use to buy that product

When any new article is published mentioning your keyword you can quickly leave a useful comment on the post and pop your affiliate link for more reference.

Repeat this same strategy and you'd be making a killing with clickbank and scale to atleast $50-100 daily.

All depends on how well you do your commenting.

PS: If you don't know how to setup Google Alerts then you can download the eBook where I explained everything for Free, including how to use this method effectively.

Yes!

Free Download

Download yours for free here ==> https://prospernoah.com/100weekly

Have a great time.
Re: I Made $20 From Clickbank In First Month; Here Is What I Did by Gistforme(m): 12:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Kukuma tell us u r trying to sell ur e-book so dat we can elp ur ministry. NLERS aint cruel though
Re: I Made $20 From Clickbank In First Month; Here Is What I Did by blogfornigeria(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Am an internet marketer and the founder of https://tipsonblogging.com if you need help feel free to reach out brotherly

Gistforme:
Kukuma tell us u r trying to sell ur e-book so dat we can elp ur ministry. NLERS aint cruel though
Re: I Made $20 From Clickbank In First Month; Here Is What I Did by Gistforme(m): 1:48am On Apr 11, 2018
blogfornigeria:
Am an internet marketer and the founder of https://tipsonblogging.com if you need help feel free to reach out brotherly

okay boss
my hand do drop like anger..
I wont mind having ur digit <smile>

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Cool And Consistent Revenue Online / ate / Don’t Get Loan To Start A Business From Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.