Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya (41589 Views)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Minjim: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She was obviously posing for a photograph or just imitating the grown-ups there.

A 3year old is too young to comprehend the awesomeness of God well enough to give him such praise.

If your comment were to be true, then she must be a great actress for a 3 year old.

You should know, with God, all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Buffalowings3(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
They've started brainwashing her at that tender age.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Investorbj: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Complete am na. I mean this ur picture. I want to read the remaining part of d story..
allanphash7:
Ok

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Jethrolite(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Babies are good copycats.
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by seangy4konji: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Our slay mamas deh one hotel kneee down orrr bend dow deh munch better prick..

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Strikethem: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
If na Nigeria, Boko Haram for don vex bomb them or terrorists fulanis go don go maim them. cool
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by GOFRONT(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
My thought tho!!
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Buffalowings3(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
XingXhang:

That's not true. If Satan can use two year old kids to start touching one another privy parts, God can do more.

That is curiosity, not evil undecided
The onus is on you to tell them that that ain't right undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by frank317: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Reminds me of me at that age
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by sassyclassy: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2018
The Classy & Sassy Place is a hub for Wedding & Event Vendors!

Benefits
*Easily accessible
*target clientele specific
* it is the ideal environment to grow your business in 2018!
*Constant power supply from 9am-6pm
*Good packing space

Office/Studio space is available for wedding photographers vendors at a very affordable rate !!!! Call/WhatsApp 08181122447
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2018
That's cute. But she's only imitating those around her.
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by gozzlin: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Awwww smiley
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by shogsman(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2018
All I see is a 3year old crying for attention while her mum exhibits the spirit of worship. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by guttentag(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
odiereke:
Wow, this is awesome. Keep it up little girl, Because God wants nothing more than praises from us.

what about your tithe? you want to rob ur pastor abi?
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Harfisco(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
all she need is bobo and minimie
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
The girl is just imitating adults around her undecided
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by micflo28(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
In an ever complex world filled with orgy of wickedness, this is the way to go. If we failed our generation, let us not fail those of this ones. Let us return them to God in awesome praise, worship and service to the creator. Let us raise royal priesthoods, nations set aside to his glorification.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by wellmax(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She was obviously posing for a photograph or just imitating the grown-ups there.
A 3year old is too young to comprehend the awesomeness of God well enough to give him such praise.

And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise? Matthew 21:16

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by HoodBillionaire: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2018
if i hear i cant see
if i see i cant hear
God talk to me before ai go crazy
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by derecho(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2018
No mind am...dem think say all children are same.I remember playing Israel Houghton's Alpha and Omega many years ago(it wasn't video) and this small boy who could barely talk entered my room,listened to the song a few seconds and went down on his knees with hands raised and sang along(in his own way) every one was surprised because no one could explain...Long story short,I was forced to give the parents the CD as they were about to leave the country then.
True Worship is not for show,it comes from the heart.Only naive parents think children don't know anything. Besides,If evil spirit can possess infacts why can't good spirit direct them?
XingXhang:

That's not true. If Satan can use two year old kids to start touching one another privy parts, God can do more.

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by MizAijay(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2018
ziggyzee:
An innocent soul that hasn't found herself. Shes only practicalizing what she sees...As long as she doesn't practice what the parents do in the bedroom. No P

Exactly! She's just three and is at the 'monkey see monkey do' phase in life. She has no idea of what worship really means.
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Timoleon(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2018
whiteprince:
She is crying joor
I swear...I see a neglected child crying for attention .

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Foodforthought: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ur matter sef
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by gbolly0001(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2018
odiereke:
Wow, this is awesome. Keep it up little girl, Because God wants nothing more than praises from us.
C
Chill give her 15 more years she's already sucking someone's dick!!
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by TrajansKong: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
odiereke:

Eeuuurgh!!

We are just the most perfect, abject and utter slaves imaginable!

How do we put a stop to this
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by kelvinjeremiah(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
wellmax:

And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise? Matthew 21:16
Wisdom is profitable.

You've answered it all.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are underestimating the divine immanence of God . "The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." John 3:8
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by CSTR1003: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
gbolly0001:

C
Chill give her 15 more years she's already sucking someone's dick!!
I wouldn't be surprised.

Especially in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Aaronsrod: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is how my children warship.

I teach them Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

If they do not submit - koboko-time!

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

No pain - no gain o.
Re: 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya by Aaronsrod: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
derecho:
Besides,If evil spirit can possess infacts why can't good spirit direct them?

We follow oyibo too much!

We must never forget that a evil spirit can be beaten out from a childs body. Be strong. Never yield to pity.

Your child will belong to God not to Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.