Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Purchasing Chinese Products, Support Paypal Payment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Purchasing Chinese Products, Support Paypal Payment. (837 Views)

US Reintroduce Tariff Exemptions On 352 Chinese Products / Sell A Batch Of Children's Clothing (good Quality), Support Paypal Payment. / My Paypal Payment Was Denied. Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purchasing Chinese Products, Support Paypal Payment. by bt2017(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Purchasing Chinese products, support paypal payment. Considering that there are many frauds in paypal, we will help you to purchase Chinese merchandise on China Taobao.com, 1688.com, jd.com within 24 hours after receiving paypal USD, and provide order pictures and delivery tracking numbers to you. For Nigerian buyers, you just need to tell me the name of the product, and at the same time provide a delivery address in China (for example, the address of the Nigerian shipping company in China) to me. WhatsApp: +8618902790535. I have helped Nigerians buy shoes and Huawei phones.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Rich People Do Everyday / 1 Million Rmb, How Many Naira Can Be Purchased. / Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.