Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) (18470 Views)

Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by bobokeshington: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2018
ROGUES!!!
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by seguno2: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trash.
How can we count on him to prosecute IBB if IBB or IBB's family are ever found culpable of any crime when he is already ass-licking and godfather-lobbying?

Donald Duke is the man to beat.
Donald Duke is the only Nigerian politician who understands that power belongs to the people and not to the godfather's cabal.

In my honest opinion,
If Donald Duke won't rule us, then Buhari should be allowed to keep ruining us till 2023.
Because the rest are worse monsters.

Who are you trying so hard to impress with your trash about Donald Duke who is following Obasanjo upandan like a lost dog?
Abi Obasanjo is not a cabal ni
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2018
which trophy � IBB win? was it commonwealth games or Nation's cup
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by guvna(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Den of Thieves!!
Have you seen that yet??
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by gidado14(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
samysamy:
PDP Presidential aspirant, the inestimable leader of the talakawas Dr. Sule Lamido CON, visited ormer military head of state General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida at his hilltop residence in Minna.He has been consulting prominent Nigerians in a bid to contest 2019 president under the platform of PDP. He was accorded warm reception on arrival  and prayer of goodwill on his aspiration.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/04/2019-presidential-racesule-lamido.html
when corruption meets kwaraptiom undecided
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

your stupidity is first class undecided
hey!!! Nitwit,..did I hurt ur feelings?
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by Akpa133(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Ibb no go die better because Na him killed this country
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by rockcitie: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trash.
How can we count on him to prosecute IBB if IBB or IBB's family are ever found culpable of any crime when he is already ass-licking and godfather-lobbying?

Donald Duke is the only Nigerian politician who understands that power belongs to the people and not to the godfather's cabal.

In my honest opinion,
If Donald Duke won't rule us, then Buhari should be allowed to keep ruining us till 2023.

Donald Duke is not a northerner. It's the turn of northerners to run for President.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trash.

In my honest opinion,

We are talking of the presidency. You need to pay attention to the different regions that constitute Nigeria.

In which regions do you think Donald Duke can garner significant votes.

As for Buhari ruining you, sorry about that. My facts show me that Buhari is doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by Charly68: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Better visit the nook and cranny of Nigeria rather than visiting retired Leaders they have relevance but aren't going to count in this dispensation.. Eyes are opened now to their shenanigans & political abracadabra .

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by contigiency(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Oga keep your small savings IBB, OBJ and the likes are not capable of making you president. None of you in PDP has the capacity to defeat PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
jerryunit48:
Anybody but not Buhari again...people have suffered enough

I don't seem to get it when we say 'people have suffered enough'. People should get to work, simple. Young people, educated or not, should get some skills and quit idling away, waiting for white collar jobs.

How many countries of the world spend over 80% of their revenue on recurrent budget and still fair well? At least now we have a government that has managed to raise capital budget to 30%.

How can jobs be created without the right infrastructures in place? It is these infrastructures that will attract the private sector investments that will create jobs and drive the economy.

Go around the country and see what is been done in terms of investments in roads, rails and power plants. These are what we need for sustainability, not deploying 85% of our national resources on servicing recurrent expenditure. That's certainly a hand-to-mouth strategy. We are only now making the sacrifices we should have made in the past decades building infrastructures.

Imagine that the other OPEC member nations made significant savings, in several billion USD, during the 2010-2014 oil windfall, but Nigeria made none. Skills development and putting the right infrastructures is the way to go, though it will come with a huge price, which is what we are paying now...however, that's not the same as suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66612537] shocked

Trash.

In my honest opinion,
Because the rest are worse monsters.[/quote
Believe me Donald duke is one of them and is not what we Nigerians need, there are lots of young Nigerian that can run.
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66612537] shocked

Trash.

In my honest opinion,
Because the rest are worse monsters.[/quote

Believe me Donald duke is one of them and is not what we Nigerians need, there are lots of young Nigerian that can run...
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cool Kwankwaso or Atiku

Lamido go no political clout in the North
none of them can defeat PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by Danfemi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
I think Sule Lamido is best candidate for Nigeria nw. let's ask of d good work dis man did wen he was Jigawa State Governor. pls let's support dis man, he can deliver Nigeria from dis problem. tank God i ve gotten my PVC today.
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by Danfemi(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
hmuhammad:
none of them can defeat PMB

PMB is loosing popularity already. Sule Lamido can defeat him. go and ask Jigawa people abt dis man
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by gtown: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:
What is my business wit dotted-forehead people visiting each other
Caved wood worshipper. Go pay tithes and get blessings of daddy GO.
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
gtown:

Caved wood worshipper. Go pay tithes and get blessings of daddy GO.
paedophile and warlord worshipper,..get a life
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
alsudaes1:
For any politician who has ruled before now and is vying for another term or office, his/her antecedents Should be used to judge him/her.

The scoring should be either good or bad, nothing like "goodbad"
politics is is not black nd white unfortunately
when you take exam are you scored 100% or 0%
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
jonathan or ortom or yahaya bello ba
jerryunit48:
Anybody but not Buhari again...people have suffered enough
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
survival of the fittest
DonPikko:
Governor's son = FIRS
Senator's son = NNPC
Minister's son = NIMASA
House of reps son = PTDF
Commissioner's son = NCC
House of assembly son = DPR

Poor man's son = N-power.
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
who do you know for good work
no be to share rice?
asawanathegreat:
I don't know lamido 4 any good work so let him park one side.
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Nobody will ever prosecute IBB, or OBJ or GEJ or Buhari.

Don't get your hopes high man!
never say never
ask mugabe
or trump
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by chernest2002: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
But ibb love his late wife maryam too much, see as he just dey worship her photo.
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by chernest2002: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
But ibb love his late wife maryam too much, see as he just dey worship her photo. ..
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Danfemi:

PMB is loosing popularity already. Sule Lamido can defeat him. go and ask Jigawa people abt dis man
southerner telling a northerner about his brothers popularity.... very funny, Lamido will never garner 10% of PMB's total votes. This is coming from a northerner
Re: Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) by ukejejohnson(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Why buhari doesn't bother his head. Ppl that will give him highest vote doesn't even use phone to access internet grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 29 Women, 25 Children From Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Pics) / Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) / Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.