Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bbnaija; Comedian Igodye Promises To Support Rico In His Restaurant Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija; Comedian Igodye Promises To Support Rico In His Restaurant Business (335 Views)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa / Igodye Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl (Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija; Comedian Igodye Promises To Support Rico In His Restaurant Business by wakabobo: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

ACE Comedian, Igodye took to his instagram page to let known of his love for Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate Rico, He stated that he is willing to support Rico Swavey with his Restaurant Business. See Excerpt form his posts below:

"I kindly use this medium to celebrate one of the finest gentlemen,with modest standard,who expressed a pleasant social decorum an exemplary quality,that projected the real values of a young Africa man,as a symbol of respect,dignity, cultured in domestic activities.

You have proven that we still have more responsible youths in Nigeria, your character will change a lot of perception's about our Nigeria men, my profound respect to you .

Please understand that your eviction,doesn't not stop you from becoming what you desire, try and maintain this standard,soonest the sky will become your stepping stone,because you are the next stage butterfly.

However,I over heard you mention, that you will want to embark on a restaurant business, at any time you want to commence the project,please contact me ,I will be glad to support with the little I can towards achieving this goal.
Once again,sail on; inspiring many others,proving the point that it is worthy to be responsible, devoid of immoral justification that was expected from you.
I shall continually celebrate anyone with your kind of remarkable character and humane attitude of purpose.congratulations".

Source: http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-comedian-igodye-promises-to-support-rico-in-his-restaurant-business/

CC; Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija; Comedian Igodye Promises To Support Rico In His Restaurant Business by forreelinc(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmm I don talk am, I dey go the next bbn
Wetin, you go f*ck, chop free food,fresh come win money if u no win dem contribute for outside
Re: Bbnaija; Comedian Igodye Promises To Support Rico In His Restaurant Business by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
I love my baby
Re: Bbnaija; Comedian Igodye Promises To Support Rico In His Restaurant Business by Ask4diva(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
dat Igodie pix tho, looking more like Rico should help him

(1) (Reply)

2face Set To Contest For A Political Seat In 2019 / Standard & Affordable 2bedroom Flat Apartment At Abule Oja For Rent. Price: 550k / Rich Nigeria Superstar Laaj ( @laajent ) Spotted Somewhere With KING MOMPHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.