Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia (1064 Views)

Mauritius Study And Work / Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia by Bosinguwa: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerian's in Nicosia is it advisable to study and work in Nicosia, i want to know the status b4 processing the student visa,
can someone help me out?
Re: Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia by forreelinc(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
What da hell is a Nicosia? Na biscuit?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia by Demonicide(f): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
forreelinc:
What da hell is a Nicosia? Na biscuit?
E be like say na name of sweet grin. Nigerian's just wana escape from this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia by Bosinguwa: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
i mean cyprus country
Re: Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia by Nutworks100: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you well boxed and you have parents or a family member that is willing to sponsor you through out your studies why not, but if not don't near, since the cyprus economy crisis the country hasnt recover. forget browsing cyprus minimum wages on Google cos even the citizens are receiving a lot lesser salaries this days, there's not enough job for citizens talkless of students from the 3rd countries,
Bosinguwa:
i mean cyprus country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia by Bosinguwa: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, so much for your advise.
Re: Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia by Bosinguwa: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2018
have you been there b4

(1) (Reply)

Five Must-see Statues In Lagos / Change Of DOB On International Passport / 20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.