Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (25603 Views)

Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Nickijoy(f): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
He said and I quote As from today his name is second Bobrisky second woman wrapper... So Bobrisky knows he's a woman wrapper and the first one for that matter OK oo cryHe said and I quote As from today his name is second Bobrisky second woman wrapper... So Bobrisky knows he's a woman wrapper and the first one for that matter OK oo
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Nickijoy(f): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
So Bobrisky knows that he's a woman wrapper the first one for that matter??
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
metalgear:
Go toss a salad dude.
grin
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tobi and miracle are best friends in the house.

Tobi does not really like Nina, has complained to miracle abt her in the past, has nominated her. No one is surprised he's on miracles side.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by lekkan(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
All the B's have not been making sense
1)Bobrisky
2)Buhari
3)Bakare Tobi

Bye bye
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by ProfTel98(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mtcheew. This one needs to know that he's no longer relevant in the media

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by DONSMITH123(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
HumanistMike:
Is this clown still relevant?

Ladies add my bbm pin DCD707FA. My dick pic is my DP.

Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Meekdon: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nickijoy:
He said and I quote As from today his name is second Bobrisky second woman wrapper... So Bobrisky knows he's a woman wrapper and the first one for that matter OK oo cryHe said and I quote As from today his name is second Bobrisky second woman wrapper... So Bobrisky knows he's a woman wrapper and the first one for that matter OK oo

chai grin smiley
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Nicklaus619(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
HumanistMike:

Dude you are a freakish pervert angry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ibkayee baby boy
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Can I also add you. I want to start doing boys
HumanistMike:

Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by seangy4konji: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
dis mumu sha wan knack nina by force once she comot big brother.

wehreh alagolo.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle by seenga(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
chai! what a world!!
HumanistMike:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After / Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch / Paul Okoye And His Kids Step Out In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.