Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Top 5 Nigerian Music Doing Good In The First Quarter Of 2018 - Gabriel Temmy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nigerian Music Doing Good In The First Quarter Of 2018 - Gabriel Temmy (611 Views)

Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos / Bambam’s 30th Birthday Lingerie Party: Photos Of 2018 BBNaija Housemates Spotted / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Music Doing Good In The First Quarter Of 2018 - Gabriel Temmy by luvkidtemmy(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerian celebrities have been doing greatly releasing good musics to the tune of Thier fans and also thrilling the dance all and clubs. Notable songs have done greatly this year so far and has gotten alot of airwaves from the fans which they can’t stop listening to.

As to the usual routine, there is no list without its critics and there can never be an initiative without its bad side. We have compiled some musics from top celebrities to delight your listening pleasure and appease your solemn mood which we think has been doing great over the first quarter of 2018 as requested by our visitors who wants to always have good songs rated by us in their playlist.

This list has been thoroughly checked and vetted by Nigeria’s top entertainers and they gave thier review as to the most music that has been making Thier fans dare for more and also carries the highest download rate on 9japosh.com

The countdown begins

5. ONE CHANCE – Phyno Ft Kranuim

4. FLORA MY FLAWA – Davido

3. NOWO – DJ Spinall Ft Wizkid

2. SCIENCE STUDENT – Olamide

1. MIND – DMW ft Davido, Mayokun, Dremo, Perruzi

Now you have the list, tell us which of the song do you think shouldn’t be on this list and which one do you think we have omitted?

Promote your song and brand on 9japosh with our large fan and visitors, contact us now

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Music Doing Good In The First Quarter Of 2018 - Gabriel Temmy by Himmler: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Fake list
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Music Doing Good In The First Quarter Of 2018 - Gabriel Temmy by luvkidtemmy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
DMW's Mind is Bae

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife, Welcome A Set Of Twins After 6 Years Of Marriage / King Perryy - Man On Duty (official Video) Ft. Timaya / ‘I’ve moved on, I only kept quiet because…’ – Collins, #BBNaija Nina’s boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.