Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB (937 Views)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by azimibraun: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you dont stand for something, you fall for anything. As young Nigerians, I will suggest that we line up behind one of our own as against standing by the sidelines complaining endlessly. A young individual should be seen seeking solutions not giving excuses and complaining about the status quo only Let us support him and be a part of something we can be proud of. I am for him, you can be for someone else but ensure you play a part in building the new Nigeria led by young Nigerians. Mr Garba II is an IT guru and hails from Adamawa state. He will be battling it out with PMB in the APC primaries for the party's ticket.

Re: 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by MrPolitics: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
He killed his ambition when he declared for APC.
How on earth does he intend to defeat PMB at the primaries? Would there even be primaries?
Re: 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by azimibraun: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrPolitics:
He killed his ambition when he declared for APC.
How on earth does he intend to defeat PMB at the primaries? Would there even be primaries?
which party would you have preferd he ran under? Would you take him seriously if he had declared to run under a mushroom party? Nothing is impossible as far as life and politics are concerned. I see it more as a strategic move than a misadventure. To be the best, you challenge the best in their own backyard. Let the competition and hard work start for the incumbent from the primaries. We dont take party internal democracy seriously as we should and we have not been better for it.

1 Like

Re: 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by MrPolitics: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
azimibraun:
which party would you have preferd he ran under? Would you take him seriously if he had declared to run under a mushroom party? Nothing is impossible as far as life and politics are concerned. I see it more as a strategic move than a misadventure. To be the best, you challenge the best in their own backyard. Let the competition and hard work start for the incumbent from the primaries. We dont take party internal democracy seriously as we should and we have not been better for it.

It's exactly because we don't take internal democracy seriously that I know he won't/can't defeat PMB at the primaries.
If it was in a saner democracy where debates and polls are used to determine primaries, he could have a chance as PMB wouldn't even stand a chance
He doesn't have a chance later either in APC as people are already in waiting for Buhari's tenure to end.
Atleast if he was in another party (not PDP), he could spread his message as far as he's able to and try out his luck. This way he won't be on the ballot anytime soon

1 Like

Re: 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by jaychubi: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dead on arrival
D bleaching dude shld focus on his IT career
Re: 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by yarimo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dead on arrival, congratulations to president BUHARI in advance as president elect in 2019 presidential election. grin grin
Re: 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by Abjay97(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
#BuhariMustGo
Re: 35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB by emmalexabl(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
And why is he having the " mark of a terrorist" on his forehead

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Disrupts Ekiti State Primary Election, Thug Nabbed By The Police (photos) / APC Mulls Postponement Of National Convention / Wike Is Commissioning My Projects-amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.